WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well....the unthinkable has happened.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
<MehMeh> I changed my avatar. No more lips.

Noooooose!

I couldn't believe my ears. I rushed to the forum to see. "No! Say it aint so!" Those red lips that greeted me in almost every thread, have gone away. The avatar that was such the stuff of many a male (and some female) members fantasies, is no more.

Oh it's a sad day at WTF.....a very sad day indeed.

And then my mind started churning. "How can we get them back? REP! Yes! That's it. I'll rep her! Everyone loves rep!" Then I remembered, that Meh_Meh is not the shallow type that is swayed by reputation points. No, she has much more integrity. She is cut from a finer cloth than that. I draw a blank.

It is for this reason that I come to you.....my fellow WTF members. I urge you to look deep within your soul, and help me devise a plan to convince Meh_Meh to change back that Avatar that we all know and love.

Give me your ideas. Whoever gives the idea that causes her to change back will be honored by me with a donation to WTF.com, in your name. You will then have your very own "money bag" icon glorifying your member name. I'm sure you will also have the thanks of every WTF member that dreams of her red, strawberry like lips.

Think people! Think!

MaxPower said:

Noooooose!

I couldn't believe my ears. I rushed to the forum to see. "No! Say it aint so!" Those red lips that greeted me in almost every thread, have gone away. The avatar that was such the stuff of many a male (and some female) members fantasies, is no more.

And then my mind started churning. "How can we get them back? REP! Yes! That's it. I'll rep her! Everyone loves rep!" Then I remembered, that Meh_Meh is not the shallow type that is swayed by reputation points. No, she has much more integrity. She is cut from a finer cloth than that. I draw a blank.

It is for this reason that I come to you.....my fellow WTF members. I urge you to look deep within your soul, and help me devise a plan to convince Meh_Meh to change back that Avatar that we all know and love.

Give me your ideas. Whoever gives the idea that causes her to change back will be honored by me with a donation to WTF.com, in your name to WTF.com. You will then have your very own "money bag" icon glorifying your member name.

Think people! Think!

PM's from every member asking for them back. It'll be like a petition of sorts only in several different messages instead of just one. If you flood her mailbox with requests for it to return she might give in.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Come on people, she told me she'd refuse to change it back unless someone came up with something good.

Though BklynCannonball, she did take somewhat of an interest in the lapdance and has authorized me to preview it for her. She trust's my judgement on these matters.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
lips suck.. any fool knows that ;)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
MaxPower said:
Come on people, she told me she'd refuse to change it back unless someone came up with something good.

Though BklynCannonball, she did take somewhat of an interest in the lapdance and has authorized me to preview it for her. She trust's my judgement on these matters.
Hmmm....Max, I think you're trying to trick me into giving you a lapdance.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BklynCannonball said:
Hmmm....Max, I think you're trying to trick me into giving you a lapdance.
BC, please. You know that's not my style. I'm a straight shooter. Let's go do some session work and we can discuss this. Lay down some tracks maybe? Collaborate? ;)

BklynCannonball

Collaborate?

Do you mean guitar and bass or crotch to face?

(I made that rhyme) :p

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
how about this...

i'll promise to keep my clothes on in any public setting from now on if she'll bring the lips back

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
jesus titty fucking christ, if this is indeed true that means my sig is obsolete, i'd have to go into paint and change it, or delete the picture from my signature entirely...

void said:
lips suck.. any fool knows that
exactly

BklynCannonball

Keep it WF. That might satisfy Max until we can get Meh to bring it back.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BklynCannonball said:
Collaborate?

Do you mean guitar and bass or crotch to face?

(I made that rhyme) :p
Well I was thinking guitar and bass, but since you brought it up............ nahh, on second thought you wouldn't like me anyway. I'm like 380 lbs, and have hair on my back. Better just stick to the writing. we can do something meatloafish, or blues travelerish.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think you should sit down and have a nice talk with Meh about how much her lips brighten your day. Then, give her 3 black eyes, so she doesn't think about doing it again.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Icarus said:
I think you should sit down and have a nice talk with Meh about how much her lips brighten your day. Then, give her 3 black eyes, so she doesn't think about doing it again.
Now that's no way to win a prize. Hmmmm... she's sitting here making an "L" with her fingers on her forehead.

I really think you people are going to have to do better than this. The alternative is no lips, no prize. Ok, tell ya what. I was instructed by Meh to up the prize if you guys start coming up with some better modes of persuasion.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Janglenut said:
Who really gives a shit?
Enough out of you. keep that shit up in here and you'll end up cockfarming. Not another word.

how about this: we all change our avatars to her current one, and then tell her she's not unique unless she uses the lips on us. Simple, and possibly effective.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MaxPower said:

Noooooose!

Give me your ideas. Whoever gives the idea that causes her to change back will be honored by me with a donation to WTF.com, in your name. You will then have your very own "money bag" icon glorifying your member name. I'm sure you will also have the thanks of every WTF member that dreams of her red, strawberry like lips.

Think people! Think!

OK, I'm adding a token prize, over and above the donation. Something material that you can hold in your hand. (or on your wrist).