WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

well then.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAVEMEALONE

"No" sucks..
....my grandmother was staying over for a few days ( very senile) because well, shes crazy and couldnt be trusted on her own,but thats beside the point
She was sleeping in my moms room, i went in to say goodnightwhen she bursts out with this (please note that my mother has no television in her room " goddamit,im tryin to watch tv and your heads in the way and the cats heads in the way" as if this random outburst wasnt shocking enough she then proceeded to utter the following" oohps theres my finger" ,so i figured i would waste space here by sharing my tale.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
erll its good to here some insane stories other than my own

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Your grandmother is crazy.

There's only one thing to do.

First, destroy the computer you used to post this.

Then, destroy your grandmother.

Check back when you're done for further instructions.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
im pretty sure the next instruction is to destroy your account, then destroy the computer you did this on..................

jamesp

In Memory...
Icarus said:
Your grandmother is crazy.

There's only one thing to do.

First, destroy the computer you used to post this.

Then, destroy your grandmother.

Check back when you're done for further instructions.
LMFAO! I agree completely with this one....well except I have to say, the computer didnt do anything wrong, just destroy yourself LEAVEMEALONE. And if I may throw out a few ideas on how to go about doing this:

Fondle a grizzly.
Go play kick ball on the interstate closest to your house.
Climb the tallest tree you can find during a thunder storm.

Im sure you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.