WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well, Who is it dammit?

Alright! Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

And you can't count yourself. That's lame. Unless if you really believe that you're the best, but I'm sure someone else will have something to say to it.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
well.... you were up as early as i was which was like 7....hmmmm but i think maybe who knows?

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol
i can tell you who i dont like the most, dustinzgirl

Pachyderm

I really did.
Dustinzgirl is one of my favorites. I like many.. I like MaxPower, Morelos, Broken, DanGeo, Skitch, MariustheGreat.. and others, whom I cannot remember right now. OH and I love Unforgiven!

hey, hey, I didn't ask for who we didn't like. Dustinzgirl is rather nice.

No bashing here. Just good words. There's enough bashing in other places.

So Dustinzgirl, You're great, Dickzzot just doesn't understand yet.

Respect n00b. Respect. I have it. You should too.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
id say broken, DEA, or myslef since im so cool cause im a mod lol

magnolia

Postaholic
I have no favorites. I know that sounds stupid, but I don't. If I post a thread, I like to see what ppl put, but other than that, I don't look for anyone in particular.

Pachyderm said:
Dustinzgirl is one of my favorites. I like many.. I like MaxPower, Morelos, Broken, DanGeo, Skitch, MariustheGreat.. and others, whom I cannot remember right now.
not even me? :(

hehe... j/k

my list, in no particular order...

maggie
DEA
gehtfuct
maxpower
broken
pachyderm
G's-up
dustinzgirl
otep
anybody with over 500 rep power :)

Pachyderm

I really did.
Sorry, I have a terrible memory. Your list also corresponds with my feelings too.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Zickddot said:
lol
Atleast she has made an impression on you. That's all that matters. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Pachyderm said:
Dustinzgirl is one of my favorites. I like many.. I like MaxPower, Morelos, Broken, DanGeo, Skitch, MariustheGreat.. and others, whom I cannot remember right now. OH and I love Unforgiven!
i agree, they're some of the the more intelligent posters.

Zickddot said:
lol
i take it she replied to an ignorant post of yours & hurt your feelings.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My favorite posters are, in no particular order:

Tharuz
Mr. Newbie
For_Starters
ITakeOffence

I'm sure there are more... vampirechick is sure making her way up in to my "favorites" list quickly.

NoSubstance said:
My favorite posters are, in no particular order:

Tharuz
Mr. Newbie
For_Starters
ITakeOffence

I'm sure there are more... vampirechick is sure making her way up in to my "favorites" list quickly.
how about that other guy... what's his name...

captaincastrated? :)

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He's not worth the keystrokes... :thumbsup:

tzedek

Original Member
Morelos, Pachyderm, Unforgiven, VOR, deus_ex_machina and myself.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You know you have hit it big when you are not the topic of a thread, and you did not post in the thread, but people still talk about you......lol....thanks guys for having my back.....I try to make an impression, good or bad, I usually just don't give a fuck. Actually, there is this part of the brain that filters out what you would say that is stupid, and I was not born with that.

Anyways, I dont really have a list of my faves, because you guys know who you are, and i've started that thread before.....

And HC, you are very cool...this is a great, positive thread topic! :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
For me? Morelos, MaxPower, Skitch0o0 (He'll be back. I have his AIM address), MaxPower, GehtFuct, broken, Unforgiven, Otep, Dustinzgirl, BRiT (I'm not kissing ass, I think he's funny), Deus, and maybe a few others I forgot.

I like Kitana, but I have this weird thing about her posts...I just can't read them for some reason. Her voice comes out skipping like a CD player in my mind...it's just her writing style. I think she's cool, though.