WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Well, Who is it dammit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10,772
83
253
#1
Ok. In Chit Chat, you'll notice a similar thread. I know people are aching to trample someone's feelings, but that thread is not for the cold-hearted. If you visit that thread, be nice, and give kudos, where kudos are needed.

This thread is for the one's you despise. Don't be too harsh. Get creative with your distaste for another person. Try not to force them into an eating disorder though.

And DO NOT ramble back and forth with your I hate you, no bitch, I hate you's.
 
#3
i hate u's?

well sense i hate a person who has already posted i wish he would be UNFORGIVEN and turn into a frog or something (unforgiven i am playin) so go turn into a tree or a stick in the mud
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#5
vampirechick209 said:
well sense i hate a person who has already posted i wish he would be UNFORGIVEN and turn into a frog or something (unforgiven i am playin) so go turn into a tree or a stick in the mud
If only you had a lock of his hair or a fingernail.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,828
7,997
487
#6
MaxPower said:
If only you had a lock of his hair or a fingernail.
Hrm... Maybe that should be a requirement for members... Would certainly make the next round of survivor a bit more interesting. :D
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#7
"WTF Survivor - The Voodoo doll series"
 

Pachyderm

I really did.
802
0
0
#8
vampirechick209 said:
well sense i hate a person who has already posted i wish he would be UNFORGIVEN and turn into a frog or something (unforgiven i am playin) so go turn into a tree or a stick in the mud
I hate everyone who doesn't know which words are which.. like "sence" is not "since"
Other words I hate that people use:
"Supposably" <---not a word
"Accrost" <------ not a word
"Out of Bounce" <---- not a phrase
"Pellow" <--- also not a word
"Melk" <--- also not a word
I also hate people who type "your" when they mean "you're" and "there" when they mean "their"
I hate people who have a consistant amount of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and no punctuation marks.
 

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
11,828
7,997
487
#9
I hate people who hate...
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#10
BRiT said:
I hate people who hate...
Hater! :mfinger:

I hate the following people, in no particular order:

MaxPower
Deus_Ex_Machina
Unforgiven
Otepsoul
BRiT
Gehtfuct
Pachyderm
Jstager
Jason
Dustinzgirl
Copylifted
Skitch0o0 (even though he doesn't come around any longer)
Magnolia
Skorch
Morelos
Everybody else remotely cooler than me
[/ListOfPeopleIActuallyThinkAreCool]

If I forgot you, don't feel offended. :thumbsup:
 
11,074
726
382
#11
Pachyderm said:
I hate everyone who doesn't know which words are which.. like "sence" is not "since"
Other words I hate that people use:
"Supposably" <---not a word
"Accrost" <------ not a word
"Out of Bounce" <---- not a phrase
"Pellow" <--- also not a word
"Melk" <--- also not a word
I also hate people who type "your" when they mean "you're" and "there" when they mean "their"
I hate people who have a consistant amount of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and no punctuation marks.
den u lik me, yes?

NoSubstance said:
Hater! :mfinger:

I hate the following people, in no particular order:

MaxPower
Deus_Ex_Machina
Unforgiven
Otepsoul
BRiT
Gehtfuct
Pachyderm
Jstager
Jason
Dustinzgirl
Copylifted
Skitch0o0 (even though he doesn't come around any longer)
Magnolia
Skorch
Everybody else remotely cooler than me

If I forgot you, don't feel offended. :thumbsup:
yay. i made your list. now i feel special.
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#12
I keep editing my post as I think of more people...
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#13
Pachyderm said:
I hate everyone who doesn't know which words are which.. like "sence" is not "since"
Other words I hate that people use:
"Supposably" <---not a word
"Accrost" <------ not a word
"Out of Bounce" <---- not a phrase
"Pellow" <--- also not a word
"Melk" <--- also not a word
I also hate people who type "your" when they mean "you're" and "there" when they mean "their"
I hate people who have a consistant amount of grammar mistakes, spelling errors, and no punctuation marks.
lol, you deserve rep for that. "your" funny!:D


i don't really see the point in listing those i don't like. i haven't really been here long enough to make my mind up completely. even if i had, what's the point, i'm sure they know it already. i'd much rather pick apart individual posts of ignorance than flat out hate on someone.
 
11,074
726
382
#14
junglizm said:
lol, you deserve rep for that. "your" funny!:D


i don't really see the point in listing those i don't like. i haven't really been here long enough to make my mind up completely. even if i had, what's the point, i'm sure they know it already.
all you gotta know is to hate me. then you'll be safe :)
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,959
8,160
487
#15
I hate anyone who gehts between me and some eggplant parmagne
Supposably if you reach acrosst teh table your out of bounce
You might spill you're melk sense I'm gonna stab you in teh hand with a fork
PPL gotta know there bounce :thumbsup:
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
281
118
#19
wuts parmange?

is it liek a cadnle?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.