WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

well yeah

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
This girl that I like, we didn't speak with each other for 4 months (previous thread, just search for it in this section), like 2 weeks ago we sat next to each others and spoke some, my friend had been told that if I would kiss her she with kiss back and shit, which I believe but guess what?

Life sucks, I got prom tonight where im going with 2 girls, but the girl im in love with goes in 8th grade.
Tommorow is the "end" and we all say goodbye, she was too late and I don't wanna see her in my life again, I think..

Just gotta live with the shit I guess, I hope im getting a good prom time at least and that she doesn't come and look 'cause I feel like not seeing her anymore in my life..

Just want to forget her.