WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

we're all going to hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole world is going to shit, man. The news is all bad, all the movies are about evil shit and everything is just sort of going against old fashion values... everything. If you took one of todays sex guides back with you to even the 1900's, you'd get shot with some of the stuff that is explained in detail in there... I don't know, I feel like today really is being lead by the devil... maybe we are slipping into doom. Maybe the fanatics are right, because it is true, we've pretty much thrown all biblical values out the window (disciplining children, sodomy, crime and punishment and even todays form of entertainment)... back in the days when christians were being oppressed by Romans, the Romans were entertained by throwing helpless people into the arena with lions or gladiators and watching them get mercilessly slaughtered... and I swear we're almost being driven to the same shit today. Our entertainment is fucked, we're pleased with watching this reality TV bullshit... are we the next romans? Will the next world-leading religion be the muslims?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You got a big mouth for someone who defends a group that practices the Murdering of childeren.
flyv00d00 said:
we have to ask WHY they did it, when the news presents it to us they're like "TERRORISTS OPEN SIEGE ON SCHOOL KILLING LOTS OF KIDS (bad enough I know) THEY ARE BLIND IDIOTS KILLING EVERYONE AND EVERYRTHING.... bythewaytheyareseekingindependencefortheircountry" and make it seem like they are rebels without a cause... you have to understand why these groups are so angry... think about it.... read up and get back to me. They may have justy gone a little too far, but they are really pissed off people and have a a perfectly good reason to be pissed off, yes and I know they have no reason to kill like 150 kids... even so... these people have dbeen driven to the limit.

All you can do is grab yourself an ice cold beer, take a seat in your lawn chair, and watch it all go down the drain. Do your best to be a good person, do your best to be ethical.

The only part you can change is how you affect the world. Just because it's going down the drain, doesn't mean you've got to have a shitty life. Find comfort in the little things.

For everything in the world to be right, every single person is gonna have to pull their heads out of their asses, but until that time comes, don't be miserable for the faults and stupidity of others.

Fuck it.

jesus christ... another blind reader. I do not defend them, I was just saying that they have a right to be pissed off, did I say it was right of them to kill children? I think not, mr. powers... I think I said the oppposite. I think you have a big mouth and are very high and mighty with urself. You seem like the kind of prson that make it ok to kill vietnamese civilians in the interest of american gains in war... yet the kind to be against one who is against america, am I right or am I wrong... correct me please... you just give a very good impression with those 18 spiteful words of yours.

Dude. I don't know, perhaps i'm retarded this morning, or it's the poster, but you're not making any sense to me.

Just go to the moon. Get your mooncheese. Things would be much simpler for you there.

so you dumbasses are alowed to make stupid comments and when i do i'm a retard? u are god... i bow to you. i kiss your toes and whatever. the mon was fine thanks for asking... asshole

I'm not sure.

What the hell were we talking about?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
jesus christ... another blind reader. I do not defend them, I was just saying that they have a right to be pissed off, did I say it was right of them to kill children? I think not, mr. powers... I think I said the oppposite..
Your Statement:
They may have justy gone a little too far, but they are really pissed off people and have a a perfectly good reason to be pissed off, yes and I know they have no reason to kill like 150 kids... even so... these people have dbeen driven to the limit

What the fuck do you call that? Your statement was that of an Asshat sympathizer. If you consider their actions "Going a bit too far" I'd say you're part of the problem, not the solution. The fact that you are not outraged tells me you have a few screws loose.

flyv00d00 said:
I think you have a big mouth and are very high and mighty with urself.
Sorry if you consider my rebuttle to your stupidity being "High and Mighty".
You seem like the kind of prson that make it ok to kill vietnamese civilians in the interest of american gains in war... yet the kind to be against one who is against america, am I right or am I wrong... correct me please...
You could not be more wrong if you tried. Asshat! You seem like the kind of person that has no clue what's going on. Consider yourself corrected.

Listen up Asshat and listen good. They were your own words dicknose. So wise up and don't give me any of your shit.

They may have justy gone a little too far, but they are really pissed off people and have a a perfectly good reason to be pissed off, yes and I know they have no reason to kill like 150 kids... even so... these people have dbeen driven to the limit

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
so you dumbasses are alowed to make stupid comments and when i do i'm a retard? u are god... i bow to you. i kiss your toes and whatever. the mon was fine thanks for asking... asshole
No. You're allowed to make stupid comments. Only, when you do, be prepared to be hammered.
No bias. Anyone who makes stupid comments should be prepared for the same fate.
On the other hand you are entitled to defend your position of stupidity. See? it's all fair.

MaxPower said:
No. You're allowed to make stupid comments. Only, when you do, be prepared to be hammered.
No bias. Anyone who makes stupid comments should be prepared for the same fate.
On the other hand you are entitled to defend your position of stupidity. See? it's all fair.

Agreed.

Fairness.

Now i must have some java.

Ever had that Gevalia shit mp? Good stuff. Chocolate Rasperry today, my friend.

ok u r bias... maxpower, u r just a dick who thinks u know everything and so am i, look how smart i am... i wear glasses.. i have a dick for a nose i use the word ass hat, fuckturd and fucktard in all my posts, because it is the only good insult i can think of. Fine, they were good to go to kill kids, hey, i might invite some arab terrorists over to kill my kids and then give them their independence, why not? I am, after all, a retard. I am, after all, an idiot, I am, after all... stupid. Hey, why don't you say yes yes and yes to make yourself feel more proud... you obviously get off on shutting people down. Hey, and just to piss you off more, it was good of them to kill kids, all those little red shits deserved it. hahaha. now fuck you all.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
ok u r bias... maxpower, u r just a dick who thinks u know everything and so am i, look how smart i am... i wear glasses.. i have a dick for a nose i use the word ass hat, fuckturd and fucktard in all my posts, because it is the only good insult i can think of. Fine, they were good to go to kill kids, hey, i might invite some arab terrorists over to kill my kids and then give them their independence, why not? I am, after all, a retard. I am, after all, an idiot, I am, after all... stupid. Hey, why don't you say yes yes and yes to make yourself feel more proud... you obviously get off on shutting people down. Hey, and just to piss you off more, it was good of them to kill kids, all those little red shits deserved it. hahaha. now fuck you all.
LOL. that Rant was actually pretty funny. I kinda picture you foaming at the mouth with an AK-47 slung around your shoulder, typing like a million miles per hour, and your eyes turning red.
:pointing and laughing:

Hey, I don't want anyone going postal on my watch.

I'll get the kahlua out if need be. My coffee doesn't have enough kick.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Hey, I don't want anyone going postal on my watch.

I'll get the kahlua out if need be. My coffee doesn't have enough kick.
lol
This guy is just starting to geht fun. :thumbsup:

actually, i was... i must feel proud max, klnowing that you;re better than the world and all. wow, you can make me look stupid with ur own fantasies... I'll stick this ak-47 up ur ass and blow ur rectum into your mouth so you can taste your own bullshit... coz yes u r an ass, and i don't care how intelligent you make yourself sound, you are still a dick and io bet you have no real friends, and if you do, they deserve to die for their stupidity. i fel sorry for my friends, because i am a loser... poor me.

Hey, fun's my job.

And I don't want to hear any pity parties from anyone. (flyv00d00)

As long as people are hanging from the ceiling with lampshades on their heads then everythings cool.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
flyv00d00 said:
actually, i was... i must feel proud max, klnowing that you;re better than the world and all. wow, you can make me look stupid with ur own fantasies... I'll stick this ak-47 up ur ass and blow ur rectum into your mouth so you can taste your own bullshit... coz yes u r an ass, and i don't care how intelligent you make yourself sound, you are still a dick and io bet you have no real friends, and if you do, they deserve to die for their stupidity. i fel sorry for my friends, because i am a loser... poor me.
Sorry, but if I was a dick, You would be all over me.

I can only laugh at you. I'm betting you're the one with social problems pal. Anyone who gets his jollies, surfing around on the internet to defend terrorist parties; likely doesn't have many friends.

Whoooo!

That one knocked me on my ass.

Now where's that damn Kahlua. It's been too long since I've gotten trashed.

Can't believe I actually waited 6 whole hours before drinking again.
This world is turning into one nasty place.

Status
Not open for further replies.