WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

were all gonna die !!!!!

I am not happy at the fact that every body dies !!. i am a comedian (bad spelling) but some times cannot be funny cas i have the idea i could die stuck in my noggin!! and why did god invent pain,i mean its ok for jesus to fall off a cliff and walk away un-harmed but if i take a knife,like so :sword: and slit my wrist then jesus says " eejit, slitting his wrist, he could have killed him self", so god if your there, F@!# YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
WOW! I hope you feel better.

Welcome to wtf.com you steaming pile of useless shit. :mfinger:

you're a comedian? couldn't tell.

at least you can spell semi-right. (if that's not a word, fuck you. if it is a word, fuck you anyway.)

please don't be annoying.

kthxbye.

Jung

???
Premium
Dogbert said:
WOW! I hope you feel better.

Welcome to wtf.com you steaming pile of useless shit. :mfinger:
Unforgiven said:
you're a comedian? couldn't tell...
please don't be annoying.
Quoted for emphasis.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I'd usually call you some sort of funny name and welcome you to the site..

However after I read your comedy routine I figured why do that, when I can throw this tomato...

:tomato: