WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Western power pissin' me off

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
i'm getting sic of this shit now my power has gone out like 3 times a week in the past month westen power has got alot to answer for why cant they keep up with demand and this is only in australia what is it like in america where there are way more people, spose america must have a better provider, i think i'll send an angery email to western power, wont do shit but

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well, our power is provided by like 40,000 different power companies... like mine is dominion power... There usually pretty good... sometimes a bit slow to get it back on when it does go down...

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
man you gotta have more appreciation for power its a fukin diffulcult thing to maintain. i live out in the hills where its worse so i know what its like
if theres a storm and damages a power line it isnt really there fault
and if the demand is to high and they cant provide it for us then we need to STOP WASTING SO MUCH POWER i know so many people that leave pretty much everything on all day even if there not even home the dog dosnt need 2
watch 2 different tvs while ur out he can entertain himself

not that im accusing u of it cos then i would b an arse shat

Mr sirius

Very Sirius
Siffeler said:
man you gotta have more appreciation for power its a fukin diffulcult thing to maintain. i live out in the hills where its worse so i know what its like
if theres a storm and damages a power line it isnt really there fault
and if the demand is to high and they cant provide it for us then we need to STOP WASTING SO MUCH POWER i know so many people that leave pretty much everything on all day even if there not even home the dog dosnt need 2
watch 2 different tvs while ur out he can entertain himself

not that im accusing u of it
true alex is abit of a tool leaving his computor on 24/7 no wonder it fucked up anyway i dont use much power and the bill is never over $100 but it still shits me when it goes out in the middle of typing a post

Siffeler

Banned - What an Asshat!
umm.... do u know me :confused: wtf r u

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Mr sirius said:
i'm getting sic of this shit now my power has gone out like 3 times a week in the past month westen power has got alot to answer for why cant they keep up with demand and this is only in australia what is it like in america where there are way more people, spose america must have a better provider, i think i'll send an angery email to western power, wont do shit but
remember, nuclear power isn't used in australia, hell, 90% of our power sources are run from coal, we will stil be having power cuts, i haven't had one since that huge storm we had about a month ago, (tornado warning issued) the power was cut at 7 and we sat there and ate the chicken.