WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wet dreams

ok i can't post this in the clam bar, so its open to all.
the first truely wet dream i had when i was 25, i had my first oral orgasim, the next night i had the hawtest dream you could ever imagine. i was eatten out for a very long time, needless to say, i woke up, heart beating, palms sweating, heavy breath, wet in the panties, horny as hell and needed a smoke. now i'm no morning smoker, so having a smoke at 4 in the morning is a bit strange for me. so lets have it. guys wet dreams tend to happen younger, girls are hit and miss. so lets hear about your best wet dreams, how old you were and how wet you were when they were done.:eek:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i only opened this thread as i was sure it was about nymph's e-lover wet_taint.. but then i find it's all about creamy dreams.. oh well.

i don't have them anymore, i'm perpetually sedated since the incident with the lawnmower.

sad tale, no no wet lint tales in here. my wet dreams are pure smut, no drama.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
sad tale, no no wet lint tales in here. my wet dreams are pure smut, no drama.
is it CL then?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Now, I looked at the preview of this thread, and I caught a glimpse of "oral"....instantly I'm thinking to myself...."God Dammit Jason. You need to hook up that Clam Bar shit."

I don't recall having "wet-dreams", but I did piss myself when I was two.
...well, and the last time I did acid. :oddgrin:

ok fuckers, this is about hot wet dreams. the ones that wake you up cumming yourself, no sarcasim needed. so share your best jerkin dream tales. i know girls have them less, so they are more rare and vauble, so lets have them, WET DREAMS your first and best.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
I don't recall having "wet-dreams", but I did piss myself when I was two.
...well, and the last time I did acid. :oddgrin:
i hate pissing on acid, makes such a weird sound.. like a vortex of static..

i've tried fucking on acid. what the fuck was that about? :eek:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
void said:
i've tried fucking on acid. what the fuck was that about? :eek:
It's a little hazy. Can you be a little more descriptive?
I really don't remember. Don't hate me......

geht he won't hate that you don't remembr him, he may feel cheap, but not hate, he left satisfied from what i gather.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Nymphchick said:
geht he won't hate that you don't remembr him, he may feel cheap, but not hate, he left satisfied from what i gather.
You're darn tootin', he did! What I don't remember, is whether I was paid or not.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
It's a little hazy. Can you be a little more descriptive?
I really don't remember. Don't hate me......
ok.. my flat in notting hill, a girl who hadn't done acid before but sold drugs for her living, we climbed out onto my roof and thought the sky was too big (as usual), went back in and i put on a silver jews cd and we started fucking but then she panicked about the sky again and punched me in the balls and my head exploded, we were laughing so much because we both felt my head explode..
were you there?
and the other time i was with my first gf and she was drawing on the walls of my bedroom, it was new years day and we spent the whole day on acid hidden in my room, and we started fucking and it felt like we were both made out of really pingy rubber water.. and we ended up just having a really long think about fucking..
were you there?
and the last time i thought i was fucking someone but it turned out i was wanking in a tent, i got confused..
were you there?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
void said:
ok.. my flat in notting hill, a girl who hadn't done acid before but sold drugs for her living, we climbed out onto my roof and thought the sky was too big (as usual), went back in and i put on a silver jews cd and we started fucking but then she panicked about the sky again and punched me in the balls and my head exploded, we were laughing so much because we both felt my head explode..
were you there?
and the other time i was with my first gf and she was drawing on the walls of my bedroom, it was new years day and we spent the whole day on acid hidden in my room, and we started fucking and it felt like we were both made out of really pingy rubber water.. and we ended up just having a really long think about fucking..
were you there?
and the last time i thought i was fucking someone but it turned out i was wanking in a tent, i got confused..
were you there?
Holy shit! I'm not even going to be an ass. I'm going to leave this just as it is.

Priceless.

gehtfuct said:
Holy shit! I'm not even going to be an ass. I'm going to leave this just as it is.

Priceless.
yup that almost deserves a mastercard comercial:p

I had a wet dream last night. Kinda.

I was at this party smoking a blunt and there was a really huge long couch, the whole room was dark except for some red lights and we were playing some really cool music. Then a bunch of people walked in and two really attractive girls sat on each side of me. Another girl sat on top of me and was rubbing up on me. Then it was just a clusterfuck of sexuality and smoke. I was fingering two chicks at the same time and getting a blowjob from the other chick.

Then my mom barges in with 2 other women and she says "You each need to pay us 150 dollars or you need to get out." And everyone was like "lolwut?" Luckily I had a bunch of money in my wallet and after I paid them my share, they walked away.

So we go back to doing what we were doing. And I woke up soon after that.

But when I woke up, it still felt like my fingers were wet and I had major wood.

Masquerade

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've never had a wet dream, I have however had these dreams:

I was standing up and my brother was sitting down in the living room of a one-room apartment. My mother walked in and started yelling about something, so I went over to where my brother was and layed down at his feet on the floor. My mother continued hollering, and so my brother kissed me. I returned it to find myself awake and lined by cold sweat.

I was of an unknown but young age, and my older brother was an infant. We were at the beach without parents and he jumped into a nude young model's bosom and motorboated her melons. I woke up confused.