WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wet lint

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i could leave the first post as just the title and get replies.. wet lint.. it instils disgust in me that he exsists here.
but he does, and deal with it we must.
to most of you he's just one of the most annoying posters on the site, irritating but avoidable, ignorable. but for me wet lint holds a special place in my heart, that deep well where the cancer forms..
wet lint is trying to get me banned again. for those who don't know the background it is that wet lint followed me here from another forum where i routinely dealt with him as he tried to close it down, it got closed down.. i guess he feel she won that one but doesn't realise we all just talk elsewhere..
so he came here and with a few aliases launched a vendetta against me, claiming i have multiple accounts. he was warned, he stopped, he even got to the point where he asked me to leave him alone, the irony, each time i replied to his lies..
then he went away, skulked around in the shadows awhile.. checking in but not posting..
and today.. the cancer rose again.. he's back firing from both barrels with both brain cells saying that i have six or seven accounts and "quoting" me saying just that.
well i'm not a pussy, not a dick, i don't 'take' things..

fuck you wet taint, i won't rest until your fucking greasemark presence here is less than a irritating memory.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Whats his problem Void?.. am i correct in thinking that he has an attraction to you?...seems that way from what your saying. Did you let him down gently? (probably not). He seems to have a hard on for you Void...you seem to have your own little e - stalker. ;)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hey void cheer up
wet lint ... is that the name , a who cares

he's just an attention whore ...

besides i don't think you have multiple accounts , maybe youre just shizo .... and quoting hisself is just ......... we had it once a psycological problem ... so

everything is fine

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
lady victoria said:
Whats his problem Void?.. am i correct in thinking that he has an attraction to you?...seems that way from what your saying. Did you let him down gently? (probably not). He seems to have a hard on for you Void...you seem to have your own little e - stalker. ;)
no he hates me.. i'm just sorry to everyone that he followed me in.

he's only doing what he does to get a reaction, i know that, i know i'm feeding him.. but if i do nothing i feel worse.. like in his deluded state he thinks i'm less than him.

void said:
Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies...
'Wet lint' is merely saddened to see the wtf.com family degenerate as the void army descends upon it like a plague of retarded locusts.

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
get lost

fucknut !

hey one question are you an attention whore ? i it is so .. .... .......

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
lies eh?
maybe this thread should have a poll, "who is more likely to speak the truth?"

wet lint and his permabanned aliases, and his previously banned main account.
or void, who was investigated by Junglizm and found to have one account?

tough fucking choice..

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
void said:
no he hates me.. i'm just sorry to everyone that he followed me in.

he's only doing what he does to get a reaction, i know that, i know i'm feeding him.. but if i do nothing i feel worse.. like in his deluded state he thinks i'm less than him.
Wet_panty liner is nothing more that an cum stain (and that does'nt count the ones Dotcom leaves around) on this site, no doubt this little wanker will shoot himself in the foot sooner or later, of that im sure. ;)

Outlawed

Postaholic
Wet_Lint is labeled a fucking dipshit for having the audacity to refer to himself in third person.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Void, why do you bother. Maybe he's trying to egg you on.

Relax bro.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
lady victoria said:
Wet_panty liner is nothing more that an cum stain (and that does'nt count the ones Dotcom leaves around) on this site, no doubt this little wanker will shoot himself in the foot sooner or later, of that im sure. ;)
agreed, i just want to be there when it happens.. :D

EDIT: BCB.. i acknowledged his motive already, i know he wants attention, wants reaction.. and i know it's easier to turn the other cheek or whatever but i don't take shit from him, and i don't appreciate him trying to get me banned after he was banned for doing it last time.. al it takes is a lil' mod-error and a lil' lie and he get's me out?
not good..

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
BklynCannonball said:

Relax bro.
well lets egg back then souldn't we ??

BklynCannonball

I don't remember a thing about WetLint. I think I've completely blocked him out.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
BklynCannonball said:

Relax bro.
BCB im disappointed....../me gets big wooden spoon out. ;)

Thats what B&T is for hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BklynCannonball said:
I don't remember a thing about WetLint. I think I've completely blocked him out.
As well you should block me out. I am NOT part of the wtf.com family. :)

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
wetty the swetty said:
As well you should block me out. I am NOT part of the wtf.com family.
than get the HELL OUT !!!! you punkass bitch !!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Void does not have multiple brain cells. Nor does he have more than one active account. If he did, or thinks he, or anyone can geht away with it, I assure you that you cannot. I check member accounts and IP's everyday. So let piss-ants like WetTaint toss stones to geht under your skin. If you ask me, I don't see anything that the broke dick has done that's even worth the acknowledgement. Keep your love triangles within the WTF rules, and you've nothing but the respect of your fellow members to lose.

Remember...if you do cross the line.
Your WTF ass is mine.

Muwaaaha-ha-ha-haaaaa!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
As well you should block me out. I am NOT part of the wtf.com family. :)
his emo side..

"i'm not popular here like you all are, i don't get rep except for posting thresholds.."

sucks to be you then junior, you get out what you put in.. you know? like in real life?
i'm assuming you have a life..

i'm so charitable, i really need to stop with the wild assumptions.

BklynCannonball

lady victoria said:
BCB im disappointed....../me gets big wooden spoon out. ;)

Thats what B&T is for hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry Lady Vic.

/me bends over for spanking.

:happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.