WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wet lint's "hotass" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you've been asking for it in the g-string thread, I decided to hack bklyn's webcam.

Here you go:

:happysad:

Although I doubt that is BklynCannonball... It Is A GOOD START! Let's see if we can slim down as we go... Ladies?

Edit: Hey Unforgiven, you dick! Why'd you put my name on this thread? None of the WTF Hotties are gonna drop trou for me! This should be 'Jason's' or 'Britt's hotass thread'

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint.. the new home for all your masturbatory detrius.

Having come back from a short hiatus, I have decided that this 'wet lint' character is a cunt. And an ass technician.

canadian_pov said:
Having come back from a short hiatus, I have decided that this 'wet lint' character is a cunt. And an ass technician.
Get back on hiatus bitch! You got nothin' to add!

wet lint said:
Get back on hiatus bitch! You got nothin' to add!
I disagree. Outside of B&T, I use well-reasoned arguments to push my own beliefs and values. In B&T, I just insult people.

You, on the other hand, are genuinely not wanted here. No one on this site likes you, and, given your apparent lack of personality, I doubt anyone outside of it does either.

canadian_pov said:
I disagree.
Well, you know what they say c_p: "Opinions are like assholes, and canadian_pov is one!" (an asshole that is)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
for subterfuge or bare assed cheek..?

because i think you have a little more cheek.. ;)

wet lint said:
Well, you know what they say c_p: "Opinions are like assholes, and canadian_pov is one!" (an asshole that is)
Wow, you called me an asshole in B&T, that's almost a compliment. Thanks, I guess...

But you're still a cunt.

wet lint said:
That's cool. Cunts are good! Peace bro.
Never call me bro, that is an insult to all I hold dear.

I challenge you to a duel!

canadian_pov said:
I challenge you to a duel!
Ten paces 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

/Me left my ammo at home!

OH SHIT!

/Canadian_Pov shoots!

Wet Lint is Down and outta here!

/Canadian_Pov wins duel!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
wet lint said:
Ten paces 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

/Me left my ammo at home!

OH SHIT!

/Canadian_Pov shoots!

/Canadian_Pov wins duel!
in short you admit you are a douchebag and a cunt and a loser.

/me sits back and watches the carnage ensue.

wet lint vs c_pov.

What will be the outcome of this battle?

Now taking votes.:happysad:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
canadian_pov said:
I disagree. Outside of B&T, I use well-reasoned arguments to push my own beliefs and values. In B&T, I just insult people.
Outside of B&T, you use bullshit claims and whatever other useless crap you can pull out of your ass to push your own beliefs and values. In B&T, you just use the same "Your posts suck" line with slightly different wording.

canadian_pov said:
You, on the other hand, are genuinely not wanted here. No one on this site likes you, and, given your apparent lack of personality, I doubt anyone outside of it does either.
I like wet lint a hell of a lot more than I like you. So, in addition to you proving your stupidity by claiming you know shit about who anyone else likes, it's doubled by your point being completely wrong.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wet lint said:
another of mike/drex/wet_taint's patterns.. ducking out with alarming regularity as things warm up.. almost like he's at kinkos and needs another coffee..

whatever he says, for the record i do have him dialled.. he's a schiz and is stalking me.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
void said:
whatever he says, for the record i do have him dialled.. he's a schiz and is stalking me.
That's what you get for allowing Gehtfuct to post that picture of you in those tight pants.

Nailbomb said:
Outside of B&T, you use bullshit claims and whatever other useless crap you can pull out of your ass to push your own beliefs and values.
No, I actually do use logic and factual information in The Issues. You simply seem to be impervious to both.

Nailbomb said:
In B&T, you just use the same "Your posts suck" line with slightly different wording.
I'm sorry if that's all you get from me, but mightent it be indicative of the quality of your posts?

Nailbomb said:
I like wet lint a hell of a lot more than I like you. So, in addition to you proving your stupidity by claiming you know shit about who anyone else likes, it's doubled by your point being completely wrong.
You like this cunt? Tut tut, Nailbomb, I expected better of you.

Wait a minute, no I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.