WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What a failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The only thing more boring than a bash thread is a bash thread response thread..........yawn

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
johnny kuntz said:
http://forums.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=7719

No one gives a fuck about your cute little bash thread, you fucking loser :thumbsup: Everyone
here knows you are a frustrated little shit, so keep holding up that grudge mate, no one cares :rotflmao:
That has got to be the longest full sentance I ever heard you complete. I am so proud Johnny, it looks like hooked on phonics finally worked for you!

dustinzgirl said:
That has got to be the longest full sentance I ever heard you complete. I am so proud Johnny, it looks like hooked on phonics finally worked for you!
:thumbsup:
this must be my longest thread ever :thumbsup:

:rotflmao:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Yet mine all get close and tossed into the wastelands because Shep has sand in his vagina.

Skitch0o0 said:
Yet mine all get close and tossed into the wastelands because Shep has sand in his vagina.
No dude your wrong :thumbsup: its because you are a filthy tosser :rotflmao:

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well it seems that no one needs me to prove jonny heres a dumb fuck but ill put my two cents in anyway.

okay, Mrcuntwanter. you come out of the cockfarm, fresh from having 10stars sticking mikado sticks up your ass. and you spy a thread made by yours truly. except you noticed it quite a while after you got out of the farm, so not only have you made yourself look like a booring falure by making a whole new thread when you could have just responded to it. YOU DID IT WHEN THE POST HADNT BEEN REPLIED TO IN A WEEK!!

the only thing failing here is your chances of ever being liked here.....fucktard

YUCK FOU!!! said:
YOU DID IT WHEN THE POST HADNT BEEN REPLIED TO IN A WEEK!!

My my such anger, thats not healhty you know :rotflmao: just admit it, YUCK FOU no one
cares about anything you do, even I am more popular than you :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.