WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What a shithead!

Okay, so I'm tryin to get with this girl that my friend happens to know and he has went out with her before, and they're still friends. So its going along pretty well, then one day she comes up to me, says "I know all about you", dumps me on the spot and says she never wants to talk to me again. I of course ask her what the problem is and she says that she knows i've been seeing other girls. I'm like what the hell, I never did anything with anyone else when while we were together. She says that my "friend" told her all about me and how I've been "playing" her. I told her I would never do something like that, but she just kept walking.... :( . I asked my friend about it and he said he had nothing to do with it. I tell him that's fucking bullshit because she said that it was him that told her about "other girls". He still hasn't fessed up, but he obviously has some jealousy problems. I'm going to beat him to within an inch of his life, but I just want to know...is there any possibility of me and her getting back together?...at all?

Reqium

Tenderony
Imo there is. All you need to do is make the rat bastard admit to his plan. Unless she is lying and is just using your friend as a scapegoat.

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
if a girl is going to just jump to conclusions like that without even asking you first, she aint worth it. who is to say that she wont do the same thing again down the road? if things are how they should be between you two, then she shouldnt believe it anyway. if there are any true doubts in her mind, she will confront you about them before anything. as for yor "friend", he is being a cock block. he is still wanting to be with her so what better way than to sabotage your relationship. enables him to be the shoulder she cries on. and we all know how girls get when they are emotional like that. he is hoping to get her vulnerable and make his move while her defenses are down.

BigTexMarine25 said:
if a girl is going to just jump to conclusions like that without even asking you first, she aint worth it. who is to say that she wont do the same thing again down the road? if things are how they should be between you two, then she shouldnt believe it anyway. if there are any true doubts in her mind, she will confront you about them before anything. as for yor "friend", he is being a cock block. he is still wanting to be with her so what better way than to sabotage your relationship. enables him to be the shoulder she cries on. and we all know how girls get when they are emotional like that. he is hoping to get her vulnerable and make his move while her defenses are down.
He has a girlfriend, but he doesn't seem to give a shit about herbecause he's always flirting with other girls, so there's nothing stopping him from being a shoulder to cry on. I could probably break them apart but I'd rather not sink to his level. If I could find a way to drown him in his own stomach acid, now that I could do and enjoy.

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
good job on not wanting to sink to his level. it kinda shows who is and who isnt your friend. with friends like that, who needs enemies? if he has a g/f and still flirts, not much to prevent him from getting with your ex girl. just move on knowing that she is a moron for leaving you for something that just isnt true. what will really make her feel like shit, is if you still treat her nice after all of this. not like trying to get back with her, but just be nice as a friend if you are wanting to. this will show her that you really are a nice guy and make her realize that she was an idiot for breaking up with you because obviously what she heard was not true and she will be kicking herself in the ass for breaking up with you.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
BigTexMarine25 is one cool dude...nice replies man :thumbsup:
now if you wanna get your "friend" back..you said he has a girl..go up 2 her and tell her he fucking other chicks....thats all...

BigTexMarine25

how YOU doin'?
i appreciate the compliment, but if he goes up to his "friends" girlfriend and does the same thing, then he is no better than the friend and he will be sinking to the same level. he should be the bigger man.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It takes a big man to cry. . .
But it takes a bigger man to laugh at the guy crying. . .

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
BigTexMarine25 said:
agree 100% this man knows what the hell hes talkin about. but anyway don't beat him within an inch of his life, instead get revenge by fucking with his shit

Easty

Click click boom
what a fucktard. dont beat him up though. in this day and age you can get sued for that shit. that'd be a mess, just rough him up a bit. or you can take elcrotcho's advice and pwn some of his shit. however, i'd find out the truth before you jump to conclusions. i dont think that he would do something like that unless you did something to him, too. perhaps she got mixed signals or some stupid second hand shit like that.

if he's jealous,
1. tell him to grow a dick and fucking get a life
2. to sit on his :thumbsup: and rotate
3. take a dump on his car, or his girlfriend's chest. :thumbsup:

he's a fuckin douche.

Thanks for all the advice, but I can't really be nice to her because she won't even allow me to speak more than a few words before she just leaves. I'm thinking I'm fucked unless she has a change of heart.

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
What a dumbass, wtf kind of friend goes around talking shit about his friend. Beat him to a pulp