WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines What about the Cows?

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Rage against said:
What about the cows???Did someone think about the cows?????What's gonna happen to the cows!!????Oh God...WILL SOMEONE PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE COWS????!!

Man Accused of Having Relations With CowsWisconsin Man, 63, Accused of Having Sex With Calves on Farm, Usually After Local Bar Closed
The Associated Press

NEILLSVILLE, Wis. Feb 26, 2005 — A 63-year-old man is charged with sexual gratification with an animal for allegedly having sex with calves.

Harold G. Hart, of Neillsville, allegedly told police that he routinely stopped at a Greenwood farm, usually after bar closing or on trips to strip clubs near Marshfield or Neillsville.

A criminal complaint filed in Clark County Circuit Court said the farm's owners installed a motion detector on Jan. 22 after regularly seeing footprints and vehicle tracks on their land. Around 4 a.m. the next morning, a sensor sounded and Hart was caught leaving the barn, but Hart allegedly said he just used a bathroom in the barn and had never been there before.

Hart told police he had sex with heifers before he went into the service in 1963 and resumed about a year ago at the farm. He admitted to using a rope to tie calves around the neck and estimated he had been to the farm "at least 50 times," according to the complaint.

He told police he never had sex with animals while maintaining a relationship with his a girlfriend or his wife, the complaint said.

Hart also is charged with disorderly conduct and two counts of obstructing an officer. Each charge carries up to nine months in jail.

Hart is scheduled to appear in court March 10.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=534515

Should the cow sue...can the cow sue...should sex with farm animals be illegal? Should sex with farmers be illegal? Discuss the issues here. :p

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Should the cow sue...
Yes
can the cow sue...
If it has enough money to afford an attorney.
should sex with farm animals be illegal?
No. Farm animals need to get laid, too. Where do you think replacement farm animals come from?
Should sex with farmers be illegal?
No, there are some cute farmer women that deserve the graces of Woodreaux.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Fucking god damnit. This is the second forum that I have seen this posted on, and I think the original post was pointed towards me, because Hart is MY name! :mfinger:

PantherNews

Newsroom Thats Pissed!!
I have to say that is a little fucked up...Not sure what to say about it besides that...Whatever floats his boat I guess...still think its totally fucked up though.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
countrygrl said:
Should the cow sue...can the cow sue...should sex with farm animals be illegal? Should sex with farmers be illegal? Discuss the issues here. :p
Hey, if the human and the cow are both consenting adults, then how could it even be consitutional to make it illegal?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Skitch0o0 said:
Hey, if the human and the cow are both consenting adults, then how could it even be consitutional to make it illegal?
I wondered how you got the hoof prints on your back and the grass stains on your nose.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
ferengi74656 said:
Wow. This gives a whole new meaning to the term "cowpoke."
wait a minute!

what'dya think it meant prior to reading this thread? (just curious...) cause i thought THIS IS what it always meant.

now i know happy cows are really from wisconsin and not california :p
damn cheese heads!!

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I wonder what PETA is going to send me a magazine about now...