WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what am i going to do now?!?

keebs

Particinator
So today i just decided that i am going to change my major. and i have no clue what i want to do. so needlesss to same im in between a rock and a hard place. i have to figure out what i want to do now and i have to see how many of my credits are now just wasted. :( so i have to figure out what i want to do fast so im stressing out now, and im always layed back, so when im stressing i know its bad. so if anything, i hope people will learn from this, figure out your major and make sure that what you want to do, so you dont screw yourself. :(

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
It depends on what you're good at really..

I'm good at math. :thumbsup: Eventually I just went along with that.

And what was your previous major?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
slit your wrists and call it a night......or u can major in what you are good at....or what pays more lol

keebs

Particinator
i was a majoer in Political Science, and randomly last night, i was like i dont want to do that anymore.