WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What am I Sucking On?

On a local radio station out here, one of the DJ's gives out prizes to whoever can guess what she's sucking on. I thought it might be fun to try out on the internets.

How it's gonna go is, I'll start off by giving a couple hints, and people will guess what I'm sucking on. Once they get it right, the next poster will give a couple hints, and we'll all try to guess what they're sucking on, and so and so forth.

Extra hints are permitted for the sake of keeping the thread going.

Okay, here's my hints:

1. It's about three inches long, and
2. I couldn't go a day without one

What am I sucking on?

Slacker

Postaholic
I am sucking on something 6 inches long,hard, and fun to play with in bed, what am i sucking on?

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
zoloftcasserole said:
On a local radio station out here, one of the DJ's gives out prizes to whoever can guess what she's sucking on. I thought it might be fun to try out on the internets.

How it's gonna go is, I'll start off by giving a couple hints, and people will guess what I'm sucking on. Once they get it right, the next poster will give a couple hints, and we'll all try to guess what they're sucking on, and so and so forth.

Extra hints are permitted for the sake of keeping the thread going.

Okay, here's my hints:

1. It's about three inches long, and
2. I couldn't go a day without one

What am I sucking on?
Rover's Morning Glory owns. :thumbsup: Linksy's got a dildo.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
<OT> Ah, a listener of Rachel Steel... :cool: </OT>