WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What are these people smoking?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
SpongeBob SquarePants disappears from Suffolk Burger King

05:37 PM EST on Thursday, December 2, 2004

By Dottie Wikan, WVEC.com

Another SpongeBob SquarePants inflatable rooftop figure has disappeared -- this time in Suffolk.

The theft was reported overnight from the Burger King on College Drive and Town Point Road.

Chas Berle, the restaurant's owner, can't believe one of his most valuable employees is missing. He's making an offer he hopes the thief can't refuse.

"We're offering someone a free Whopper sandwich every week for a year if they'll bring him back," he announced.

The first one to go missing in Hampton Roads was at the Burger King on West Ocean View Avenue in Norfolk on November 26.

A Burger King corporate spokesman told WVEC.com they've had reports of missing SpongeBob SquarePants figures in 12 states and that they've considered setting up a hotline for tips to recover them. However, that likely won't happen, he added.

The going rate for the inflatable figure is about $1,000 on online auctions.

Not every Burger King has them. Because many restaurants are independently owned, the managers decide whether to buy the blow-up figures and the toys and watches.

It would be up to each owner whether to pursue legal action in the event a figure is found.

The SpongeBob SquarePants promotion is due to end December 20.

"When all's said and done, it will be one of the most wildly popular promotions in BK history," the spokesman said.

If you know anything about the thefts in Norfolk or Suffolk, call Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.

I mean really, why would anyone want to steal a spongebob roof thing from Burgerking. What are these people thinking, god there are some dumb people in this world. Does any one agree? This has happend in several different states now in my town...lmao.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Oh, I know why they stole the spongebob thing. His holes are perfect for lovemaking!!!1! :thumbsup:

EMTPIXIE

Clitpickle
Smoke said:
Oh, I know why they stole the spongebob thing. His holes are perfect for lovemaking!!!1! :thumbsup:
LMAO!!!! well....there's a lesson for all the little kids! Forget Sex ED....

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
EMTPIXIE said:
LMAO!!!! well....there's a lesson for all the little kids! Forget Sex ED....
Why buy a 300 dollar blow up doll when you can buy a spongebob blowup from Toys 'r' Us for 40 bucks? :thumbsup: Same results anyhow.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok guys...this isn't a sex thread, its suppose to be about the stupidity of people these days and their obsessions these days.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Cuddles said:
Ok guys...this isn't a sex thread, its suppose to be about the stupidity of people these days and their obsessions these days.
Too late ;)

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Their those freaks who stay up late and touch themselves to Spongebob Squarepants re-runs at 1 in the morning, they had to boost up the reality knotch.

Chris

Sick Bastard
Smoke said:
Why do you know that...? *cough*experience*cough*

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I can see where this thread is going. I did not want this thread to be ruined with some sex stories damn. Hello! Could we now please get back on topic?

they steal them and burn them... serves that fucker right :)

seeing one of those on the roof of a burger king is enough to keep me out :p

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Chris said:
Why do you know that...? *cough*experience*cough*
Because I stole one, and it was great for lovemakin. :thumbsup: