What are you asking for?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Christmas, spill the lists.. I asked for a vest, some dvd's, a digital cam and sine clothes..

Anyone else?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Vest? As in bullet-proof, or one of those nerdy plad sweaters vests?

I want a car; it will be a POS, but it is better than nothing.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Vest? As in bullet-proof, or one of those nerdy plad sweaters vests?

I want a car; it will be a POS, but it is better than nothing.
Sweet. Nah just a down vest from AE Outfitters.

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
No Title (can't think of one)

Electric guitar too, brother! Can't think what I should play first on it, though. I just got a billion stickers to put on it (anyone heard of The Porkers?).

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want Pisces Iscarot (a rare, $80 album from the Smashing Pumpkins, includes 7 discs).

Fuckin' sweet. I've never even seen a copy of it, but if I could get it, I would be able to call my life complete. :thumbsup:

Havok

Mr. Ee
NoSubstance said:
I want Pisces Iscarot (a rare, $80 album from the Smashing Pumpkins, includes 7 discs).

Fuckin' sweet. I've never even seen a copy of it, but if I could get it, I would be able to call my life complete. :thumbsup:

When I bough that cd, it was only one disc. That was about 5 years ago. I remember there being only one or two good songs on it. Stick with Mellon Collie. I could be wrong though. You know me.

For Christmas, I want a real woman, that moves, breathes, and is warm.

Mongloids accepted.

Seriously though, I hate gifts. I enjoy giving them, that's about it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HavokChylde said:
When I bough that cd, it was only one disc. That was about 5 years ago. I remember there being only one or two good songs on it. Stick with Mellon Collie. I could be wrong though. You know me.
There's a box set by the same name, it's the album plus remixes/etc of other songs. It ends up being a freakin' huge deal.

I've liked every Smashing Pumpkins song I've ever heard... what would stop me from this album?

Havok

Mr. Ee
NoSubstance said:
There's a box set by the same name, it's the album plus remixes/etc of other songs. It ends up being a freakin' huge deal.

I've liked every Smashing Pumpkins song I've ever heard... what would stop me from this album?

Hmmmm....

Sounds interesting. I'm a fan. I commited suicide when the band broke up.

I'll have to look into it.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My list of things at the beginning of this thread were ideas for my bro and his girlfriend to get, I still need to think of something from my parents. They allow one big gift a year and smaller things like a new computer keyboard or something. But I have no idea what I should ask for.. I already have an mp3 player, the entertainment center that I wanted to create, my own comp and stuff.. I really can't think of much, I wanted a digi cam at first but I just use my dads all the time because he never needs it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
[sky] said:
My parents told me I had a 150 dollar budget mostly Cds:
Still got 50 bucks left
You have the internet, use it. ;) $150 for other fun stuff.

As for what I'm asking for......nothing. Don't want it, don't care about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
You have the internet, use it. ;) $150 for other fun stuff.

As for what I'm asking for......nothing. Don't want it, don't care about it.

god you are such a grinch. you are getiing a fucking christmass present and we are going to put up christmass lights and you are going to smile and sing really annoying christmass songs with everyone else because I say so.

Just kidding baby, you dont have to sing.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
god you are such a grinch. you are getiing a fucking christmass present and we are going to put up christmass lights and you are going to smile and sing really annoying christmass songs with everyone else because I say so.

Just kidding baby, you dont have to sing.
bah