WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What are you asking for?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Christmas, spill the lists.. I asked for a vest, some dvd's, a digital cam and sine clothes..

Anyone else?

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Vest? As in bullet-proof, or one of those nerdy plad sweaters vests?

I want a car; it will be a POS, but it is better than nothing.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Vest? As in bullet-proof, or one of those nerdy plad sweaters vests?

I want a car; it will be a POS, but it is better than nothing.
Sweet. Nah just a down vest from AE Outfitters.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I just want to be home with family, but thats not gonna happen this year :(

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
No Title (can't think of one)

Electric guitar too, brother! Can't think what I should play first on it, though. I just got a billion stickers to put on it (anyone heard of The Porkers?).

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I don't ask for things for christmas.

and if i did, it would just be a sweater or something.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I want Pisces Iscarot (a rare, $80 album from the Smashing Pumpkins, includes 7 discs).

Fuckin' sweet. I've never even seen a copy of it, but if I could get it, I would be able to call my life complete. :thumbsup:

NoSubstance said:
I want Pisces Iscarot (a rare, $80 album from the Smashing Pumpkins, includes 7 discs).

Fuckin' sweet. I've never even seen a copy of it, but if I could get it, I would be able to call my life complete. :thumbsup:

When I bough that cd, it was only one disc. That was about 5 years ago. I remember there being only one or two good songs on it. Stick with Mellon Collie. I could be wrong though. You know me.

For Christmas, I want a real woman, that moves, breathes, and is warm.

Mongloids accepted.

Seriously though, I hate gifts. I enjoy giving them, that's about it.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HavokChylde said:
When I bough that cd, it was only one disc. That was about 5 years ago. I remember there being only one or two good songs on it. Stick with Mellon Collie. I could be wrong though. You know me.
There's a box set by the same name, it's the album plus remixes/etc of other songs. It ends up being a freakin' huge deal.

I've liked every Smashing Pumpkins song I've ever heard... what would stop me from this album?

NoSubstance said:
There's a box set by the same name, it's the album plus remixes/etc of other songs. It ends up being a freakin' huge deal.

I've liked every Smashing Pumpkins song I've ever heard... what would stop me from this album?

Hmmmm....

Sounds interesting. I'm a fan. I commited suicide when the band broke up.

I'll have to look into it.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
My list of things at the beginning of this thread were ideas for my bro and his girlfriend to get, I still need to think of something from my parents. They allow one big gift a year and smaller things like a new computer keyboard or something. But I have no idea what I should ask for.. I already have an mp3 player, the entertainment center that I wanted to create, my own comp and stuff.. I really can't think of much, I wanted a digi cam at first but I just use my dads all the time because he never needs it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
[sky] said:
My parents told me I had a 150 dollar budget mostly Cds:
Still got 50 bucks left
You have the internet, use it. ;) $150 for other fun stuff.

As for what I'm asking for......nothing. Don't want it, don't care about it.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
You have the internet, use it. ;) $150 for other fun stuff.

As for what I'm asking for......nothing. Don't want it, don't care about it.

god you are such a grinch. you are getiing a fucking christmass present and we are going to put up christmass lights and you are going to smile and sing really annoying christmass songs with everyone else because I say so.

Just kidding baby, you dont have to sing.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
dustinzgirl said:
god you are such a grinch. you are getiing a fucking christmass present and we are going to put up christmass lights and you are going to smile and sing really annoying christmass songs with everyone else because I say so.

Just kidding baby, you dont have to sing.
bah

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I want a million dollars,a fridge with a padlock....and....oh yeah,huge pectoral muscles.