What Are You Excited For [2019--Present]

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
This culmination of absolute horse shit we call society. Not so much the fall but what comes next.

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
I'm excited to play my PS4.
I'm stuck on playing online Uno,
some of these people tho...they play with most of the rules on and goes to 500 points...
I absolutely dislike the 7-0 rule..
mainly because I have me a great "hand" and some knucklehead comes along and drops a 0 and then my "hand" goes to the left side player, then he goes out with a bang and wins the round...fuckers.

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
I'm stuck on playing online Uno,
some of these people tho...they play with most of the rules on and goes to 500 points...
I absolutely dislike the 7-0 rule..
mainly because I have me a great "hand" and some knucklehead comes along and drops a 0 and then my "hand" goes to the left side player, then he goes out with a bang and wins the round...fuckers.
I hate when I keep getting skipped. Fuckers!

ib4

Error
Staff
(A) Losing Weight and being buff again, (B)launching a crypto currency, (C)potential large raise at work!

(A) Fortunately I only have to do the weight loss part since the muskles are already there. @Jane Deere is a mom, a teach, and lost tons of weight...I asked myself: "why art thou baby back biatch?" Back when I used to post pictures of myself frequently, my wife and I would workout all year, and do a gym challenge once a year to cut weight. Well, we started our first challenge yesterday for the first time in about 3-4 years. FEELS GOOD, but I'm also sore as fuck lol

(B) Also, a little more than half way done with my cryptocurrency project. Hoping to launch in the next month.

(C) Found out thru a weird and coincidental set of incidents that our head of HR and my CFO were just talking about my colleague and I and how cybersecurity professionals are being poached left and right from companies. They were coincidently discussing what they can do to make sure my colleague and I don't get scooped :confused: feels good to be valuable. We are good too. We built their first true security program, have never been breached by auditors(this kind hurts because we score high and make it hard to 'exceed') and the two of us stopped one of the largest supply chain ransomware attacks in US history form hitting our systems. To be more clear on that bc its crazy and cool...we noticed our Kaseya agents, on a large number of servers in our DC, started running updates mid-day(usually waits till after hours). Magically PowerShell commands started disabling tons of protective features within the windows OS. We were alerted instantly through various dashboards, we confirmed thru health checks and locked down the entire network and quarantined those machines all within 5 minutes. Basically what we had done was stop the first part of a two prong attack. 1. gain access and disable, 2. delivery payload. We stopped #1 before it was complete. Even though they could give us an exact number, Kaseya told us we were in the 1% of companies in their clientele that repelled the attack!

God I love this job...and computer tech. What a gift(and curse) to the world.

Last edited: