WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What are you getting for christmas?

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
The title says all! Tell your story about getting it too!

I am getting a Nintendo DS. I know this for a fact, because yesterday my dad and I looked on every single site you could buy it off of, but all were back ordered. Then, I called into GameStop and they had 1 available one left! My dad got it plus mario for it. Now its gonna be torture to wait for 3 weeks :(

This is what I'm hoping for.

-Some funky new shirts
-A new monitor
-Digital camera(maybe)
-Gift certificates

And I'll probably get a big fat lump of coal for doing so miserably in school. Woe is me.

Jung

???
Premium
Together we're getting a 12" Power Book. I'm getting her some jewelry, CDs, DVDs and books that she wanted. She's getting me a Wacom Tablet and maybe a CD or book.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmmm
-A new car stereo system (Which I already bought and installed it, and I have to take back the cd receiver, because it won't play cds :mad: )
-Need for speed underground 2 for the ps2
-Seat covers for my car
-Steering Wheel cover

I think thats it. Maybe a cd or two.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I really haven't decided yet...I have just about everything I need for my PC, so I can't really complain.

Then again, if my parents bought me a Radeon 9550XT for my second box, that would be tighter than an 8 year old virgin.

What would be even better if the cocksuckers at nVidia/ATI would release the X700 non-Pro and 6600 non-GT AGP cards...maybe I could ask them to get me it as a late gift.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
I really haven't decided yet...I have just about everything I need for my PC, so I can't really complain.

Then again, if my parents bought me a Radeon 9550XT for my second box, that would be tighter than an 8 year old virgin.

What would be even better if the cocksuckers at nVidia/ATI would release the X700 non-Pro and 6600 non-GT AGP cards...maybe I could ask them to get me it as a late gift.
:rolleyes: Techie!

I'll be asking for a gutiar and amp and guitar trainer thing, and I know I'll get lots of clothes. And I usually get what I ask for since I find deals and good prices and usually don't ask for too much.

wocket

pocket pal
What I KNOW I'm getting:

-an earring and necklace set (I bought the gemstones, mom paid for the setting, so she's considering the setting to be a gift)

- a 4 piece luggage set

- a donation to charity in my name

Signify

Particinator
wocket said:
- a donation to charity in my name

hmmm, your such a better person than i am...

anyway, im getting some pink floyd cd's..my parents dont tell me what they are getting me. I think i might be getting an x-box though. im not sure

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
this has been one of the most depressing years of my life, in the grand scheme of things... so all i want this christmas is to relax, not worry about socializing, women, school, grades, or other stupid things that have been growing like a tumor in my head, and drink like a fish.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
acoustic guitar, maybe a skateboard, usb sound card...random other shit

got my roomate an electric bass, amp, all the trimmings

she hasnt said what shes getting me but only said "You CANT tell your mom I got this for you"...i made sure it wasnt a hooker.

sorta off topic....She's been asking me what I want for like a month now...I keep telling her nothing and I really mean it, I'm not one of those people who say it just to seem modest or "above gift recieving". I really would like it if she didnt have to go through the bullshit of having to shop for somebody....she thinks i'm being an asshole...anyone have any comments?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Yea.. i feel the exact same way bigck. I just want to know my friends and family have got my back when I need them, that would be the only gift i want. I'm not a material guy at all.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles