WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what are you gonna do?

what are you gonna do now?

• eat shit

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • drink piss

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • face the facts and admit Johnny Kuntz is a true hero

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • kill yourself (remember kids, suicide is NEVER an option!)

Votes: 27 79.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazed

†Punisher†
wuts very important that your stupid or that you just dont make sence :mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
johnny kuntz said:
this is very important! :thumbsup:
You're my hero J_K. Any guy that could go on living with a face like yours, deserves respect. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I voted for kill yourself, but only becuase it says suicide is never an option, but, as opposed to the other admissions forced by this particular poll, it certainly seemed healthier and wiser.

I voted for myself. When I look into the mirror I think to myself: 'what a great dude!' :thumbsup:

I would rather kill myself than to ever say you are a true hero mother fucker... now go screw your mom or some shit... no wait... why dont you drink piss or eat shyt since those are your only two options cause it would be like wrong to say to your self your a hero... you are making yourself look like an Idiot..by saying that..and you are too scared of killing yourself you know youll end up in hell.... actually you would probably end up in heavon just cause you are too much a pussy to do anything fun in your life...now go fuck like your mom or dad...no wait your sister... yea thats it go fuck your sister... have fun... good luck with the Rape!!

Halfpintrocker said:
I would rather kill myself than to ever say you are a true hero mother fucker... now go screw your mom or some shit... no wait... why dont you drink piss or eat shyt since those are your only two options cause it would be like wrong to say to your self your a hero... you are making yourself look like an Idiot..by saying that..and you are too scared of killing yourself you know youll end up in hell.... actually you would probably end up in heavon just cause you are too much a pussy to do anything fun in your life...now go fuck like your mom or dad...no wait your sister... yea thats it go fuck your sister... have fun... good luck with the Rape!!
such an long post for such an shitty insult.. you are such an homocunt!
I'am a hero, everybody loves me, get used to it! :thumbsup: and fuck off!

such a short post for shut a god damn shytty insult... you are such a homocunt!
I am a hero, everybody loves ME, GET USED TO IT!! and go fuck off!!

You are such a.... you know not gonna waste my time on you... whatever gotta get in the shower now so whatever...

Halfpintrocker said:
such a short post for shut a god damn shytty insult... you are such a homocunt!
I am a hero, everybody loves ME, GET USED TO IT!! and go fuck off!!

You are such a.... you know not gonna waste my time on you... whatever gotta get in the shower now so whatever...
who are you trying to be? Johnny Kuntz?
another failure, bitch!
just get the fuck out, poeple are waiting in line to vote for me! :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
do you want a list of real heros, they started this with a common goal to make everyone happy

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
johnny kuntz said:
I voted for myself. When I look into the mirror I think to myself: 'what a great dude!' :thumbsup:
But yet, when we look at you, we think "where did your parents go wrong?"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
"Yes you're my hero Johnny"....

HEY..hey Johnboy..you're having a bad dream.Wake up and go to sleep.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
youknowthedeal said:
do you want a list of real heros, they started this with a common goal to make everyone happy

OMG, You're such a fukin' brown nose.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
johnny kuntz said:
Who is hated by everyone else that you have ever spoken to.

Yeah, you are a great DUDE.

G's-up

Postaholic
johnny kuntz said:
Was this before or after your sex change operation? :thumbsup: And does anyone else think johnny kuntz posts smell like fish? Stupid snatch....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.