WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, is your new home.

What are you listening to now?

Blaze Daily

<b>Banned - What an Asshat!</b>
/* This game is basic word play. Take the sentence of the previous poster, and create a sentence from what you heard that person say */

For example...

Poster 1: Hi, I'm new here and I would like to know how to play the arcade games?

Poster 2: 'I'm a big fat noob'

Poster 3: Some people are always putting people into catagories.

Poster 4: There's a catagory for everything now.

Poster 5: The mind brings order.

This example turned out to be shit. Perhaps your enlightened minds can bring something special to the game 'what are you listening to now?'

(btw...we need someone to start us off...)

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck mace.. use one of these..

A South African inventor unveiled a new anti-rape female condom on Wednesday that hooks onto an attackers penis and aims to cut one of the highest rates of sexual assault in the world.
The device, made of latex and held firm by shafts of sharp barbs, can only be removed from the man through surgery which will alert hospital staff, and ultimately, the police, she said.