WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What are your biggest fears?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
There are all types of things out there that may scare the shit out of you. What are some of your deepest fears? Short of the crap that's been going on here lately; it seems it might be kind of interesting to bring some of those things into the open.
I'm not talking about the run of the mill bullshit, I'm talking about the fear that would easily leave a lump of shit in your pants.

Me, I'm pretty much fearless for the most part, but there are two things that strike terror into the fearless one.

1. I've never been under the knife. Surgery; sometimes just thinking about the eventual slice just gives me the "Holy fucks".
At times I can feel the sharpened piece of steel drawing across my flesh oh so casually as if it were a Christmas ham. Buuuwwwaaah! *shivers*

2. Deep water. I don't know why deep water itself instills such a feeling; I myself, can swim like a fish. I tell ya what, dump me out in the middle of the Ocean, where I can't see the bottom....good as dead.

MsPunK

Tenderony
ahh nasties

yes. that is also my only real fear. deep water. i live in plymouth, ya know, where the pilgrims came from, and on the beach i went out on this crappy inflatable dinghy with a friend. i kept thinking that there was something pushing the bottom of the boat up.. ahh!!

i hate going out to deep i keep thinking there are things in the water there to get me, if i ended up in th ocean with no country around i would be soooo frightened. soo frightened i would probably drown my self.can you imagine floating in water knowing youre going to die but having to tread water anyway all day because youre afraid of going under to drown as when you sink to the bottom there will be some big long spiky nasties waiting for ya?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Buried alive or in a small dark place you can't get out of, failing in life, or drowning/deep water like you said..

Well heights are my biggest fear.
I live on the 21st floor of an apartment building , once i moved in i couldn't look out the window for 2 weeks , the window takes the whole wall top to bottom.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
My biggest fear was the open ocean. About 3 months ago, my friends and I went fishing. We got lost at the Florida keys. We thought we were close to Cuba. I jumped in the water and my friends left me. I was out there for about 20 minutes swimming. I went down and I wasn't scared at all. I thought it was going to be worse. I am pretty much fearless now.

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
2.Deep water. I don't know why deep water itself instills such a feeling;I myself,can swim like a fish. I tell ya what,dump me out in the middle of the Ocean,where I can't see the bottom....good as dead.
I love the ocean and deep water; I grew up near the gulf. I love going deep sea fishing, it's the only fishing I actually like.

I"m deathly afraid of spiders, that's pretty much it for me. I have other worries, but none bothre me as much as spiders.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i think its the stuff like sharks comin to kill you that scares me which is stupid but meh

</rant>

Tenderony
lilstonerkat said:
i think its the stuff like sharks comin to kill you that scares me which is stupid but meh
In plymouth?

Too much potent skunk gives me 'the fear'.

</rant>

Pepto Bismol21

We Are The Virus Of Life.

My fears...

Nothing really. Except Bee's....holy shit can't stand them...Got stung 5 times in the same day on my back...and i can never forget that and now i cant stand bees....

Signify

Particinator
im not really afraid of much, then again i dont think that i have lived long enough to truely be afraid of anything of substance.
The only time im afraid is when i am jumping from a high place, like a bridge or whatever...its fun and all, but scary ass shit.

My biggest fear is that there is no purpose for why we're all here and it doesn't matter what we accomplish in life because none of it will matter anyway.

Oh wait, that's already a reality. Never mind.

lilstonerkat said:
hah! nevermind sharks, i think of these radioactive super watersnakes dragging me under.

I along with most of you are intensely afraid of deep water.... intensely!

if i see a bug im not scared... if i see like a thousand of them together i run for life... (termites, ants, bees)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
1. Spiders-bugs- any and all
2. Death
3. heights
4 being held down
5. small spaces
6. Lossing Jesse.

Only Fears I have.

wocket

pocket pal
My main fear right now is getting stuck in a situation where I have to converse with someone I hate.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
1.mirrors
2.deep water
3.rapists
4.dying unhappy or alone
5.being the only one alive on earth
6.mentally challenged people i dont know (they are very unpredictable)
7.scabes
8.sudden loud noises

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
1) mirrors (mostly at nite)
2) being touched. (like poked or suddenly hit)

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah mirrors freak the hell outta me (even in day) i cant be in a room with one, even with people in the room with me

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
The only reason i hate them is that damn movies the ring.