WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What band is this?

xXmisledyouthXx

Circa Approximate
Well I’m trying to find out what this band is I heard on the radio. I think they're new because I haven’t heard them on the radio before. I know they have "mars" in their name. I saw their video on TV once; I didn’t catch the name though. Their video was like red filtered, and was in an abandon house or something like that. Any idea who they are?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
They're called The Mars Volta and they suck. A lot.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
aye they're the mars volta... I don't like them much myself... they are overrated :p

Easty

Click click boom
screw_ball said:
They're called The Mars Volta and they suck. A lot.
they arent that bad. granted the lead singer sounds like he was castrated.

its "the widow"

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
You could go with 30 Seconds to Mars , at least thats one good band with the word mars in it. Regardless, Mars Volta does suck.

Seal of disapproval for them.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I always prefered At The Drive In.....even then...it's iffy.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
xXmisledyouthXx said:
Well I’m trying to find out what this band is I heard on the radio. I think they're new because I haven’t heard them on the radio before. I know they have "mars" in their name. I saw their video on TV once; I didn’t catch the name though. Their video was like red filtered, and was in an abandon house or something like that. Any idea who they are?
maybe 30 seconds to mars?

I couldn't believe that was a dude singing. There were some really high notes in some of those songs. Weird...must have skipped puberty

I've never heard that band before, but i'll definately be listening for them now :)