WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Music What cd is currently in your cd player?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Limp Bizkit-Results May Vary

that's mine :thumbsup:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
rock on

In Flames-Colony

I got a 5 cd changer. :)

In Flames - Colony (fuck yeah FUBAR :toocool: )
Nirvana - Bleach
Sevenwiser
Manmade God
The Accident Experiment - Arena EP

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I was just talking about my computer's cd player, but in my 5 cd changer, I only have 4 in there, but I have:

Rob Zombie-Past, Present, and Future
Kid Rock-Devil Without a Cause
Drowning Pool-Sinner
Kid Rock-Cocky

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ahhhh......CD.....that make sense..........I thought it was a cup holder. LOL ya, would ya look at that.........you can put CD's in there.

In my CD player I have ... I think Slipknot...yes... Slipknot... Foo Fighters... Incubus( both of them) and Nickelback... yup thats it

changed last night

Shinedown
Sevenwiser
Godsmack - The Otherside
In Flames - Clayman
Dope - Group Therapy

morelos

lexicon incognito
six mix cds. everything from 50 cent through warren g through simon and garfunkel through nickelback, republica, fastball, seven mary three, MC FUCKING HAMMER (i admit), staind...

oh, and tATu

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
six mix cds. everything from 50 cent through warren g through simon and garfunkel through nickelback, republica, fastball, seven mary three, MC FUCKING HAMMER (i admit), staind...

oh, and tATu

Nice mix. you have a broad taste of musical genre. Although I gotta kind of agree with HProcker on the $ .50/ half a buck / fiddy cent thing.

Thank god you didn't say Vanilla Ice

morelos

lexicon incognito
you know, i always change it up when i change the sound system. since i took the sub setup back out of my mustang and put it back in the prius, i found myself going to more bass-heavy music. and even more unfortunate is the fact that these songs sound tremendous on my particular system:

.50 - In The Club
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Warren G - Regulate
Ice Cube - Today Was a Good Day
Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin'

man... i can't believe all the rap i have in there.. lol..

there is also Chuck Berry - No Particular Place to Go

you know, i used to think the same thing of rap, until i started to learn about its roots in a very poor culture where people didn't really have a voice..

rap gave poor black americans -- a people on whose back this country was forged -- a voice that would be heard around the world. it's a good thing, and man they have some of the best lyrics in the world:

ice cube said:
And it's ironic:
i had the room she had the chronic
the lakers beat the supersonic

i felt on the big fat fanny
pulled out the jammy
and killed the poo-nanny

and my dick runs deep
so deep, so deep
put her ass to sleep

woke her up around one
she didn't hesitate
to call ice cube the top gun
dude you gotta love that. and the laid back beat.. man.. rap used to be great.

also have collective soul on those discs, the steve miller band, semisonic.. i dunno.. lots of stuff. it's six 80-min CDs, each absolutely full. i made them so i could be not so bored on a drive to disneyland and back.

~ dan ~

personally ....I HATE RAP!!ITS MORE LIKE RAPE!HAHA... I HATE IT WITH A DEEP SICK PASSION... IT COULD DIE FOR ALL I CARE... no offence but i dont like black ppls voices...

morelos

lexicon incognito
no offence but i dont like black ppls voices...
what about marvin gaye? barry white?!? I DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T KNOW WHY... CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR LOVE BAYBEEE

the four tops? SUGAR PIE, HONEY BUNCH / YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU / I CAN'T HELP MYSELF / I LOVE YOU AND NOBODY ELSE

brian mcknight? seal? michael jackson? prince?

jesus christ, what a blanket statement!

~ dan ~

morelos

lexicon incognito
also, what about the white rappers who are actually good?

everlast? BUT GOD FORBID YOU EVER HAVE TO WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES / CAUSE THEN YOU REALLY MIGHT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TO CHOOSE

how about in-betweens like kid rock who "TAKE THE PUNK ROCK / AND I MIX IT WITH SOME HIP HOP"

i dunno.. nate dogg has a great voice, and he's a black ass rapper.

did you like the -song- "crossroads?" how about "thug's mansion?"

man.. there's some REAL ART in the rap world, and there are some REAL BLACK ARTISTS in the music business.

stevie wonder
ray charles
aretha franklin
gladys knight
diana ross?!?!

~ dan ~

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
morelos said:
also, what about the white rappers who are actually good?

everlast? BUT GOD FORBID YOU EVER HAVE TO WALK A MILE IN HER SHOES / CAUSE THEN YOU REALLY MIGHT KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE TO CHOOSE

how about in-betweens like kid rock who "TAKE THE PUNK ROCK / AND I MIX IT WITH SOME HIP HOP"

i dunno.. nate dogg has a great voice, and he's a black ass rapper.

did you like the -song- "crossroads?" how about "thug's mansion?"

man.. there's some REAL ART in the rap world, and there are some REAL BLACK ARTISTS in the music business.

stevie wonder
ray charles
aretha franklin
gladys knight
diana ross?!?!

~ dan ~
boys II men and bone~thugs n' haromony

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
In the car: Nothingface - An audio guide to everyday atrocity. (2nd album)

Playing on the computer: Nothingface - Skeletons. (4th and final album)

Nothingface is my favorite band. They split up Feb. 2004 after 10 years and 4 albums. :mad: