What chair are you sitting in?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I have a $50 chair from Walmart that has both red seat and backing. The wheels, handle, and arm rests are black. It was a nice chair for a few years, but it's getting worn down. The red seat and backing are a little ripped, and the black base right under the seat is cracked. I tried finding a replacement part, but nobody had the correct size. I eventually found this cute looking one on Ebay for $20, and it's within the USA so I can get it within a week. Nevermind, that turned out to be a chair cover, but I found a cheap chair on Amazon.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
I sit on a chair fashioned from the swords of my vanquished enemies. Not as comfortable as it sounds.

• 1Like

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I sit on a chair fashioned from the swords of my vanquished enemies. Not as comfortable as it sounds.
It does not even sound comfortable.

I sit on a wooden chair from my kitchen table set. Another chair from the set is at my computer that is hooked to my stereo. Another is at my kitchen table, which I use as a desk, and the fourth chair has a loose back, so I do not use it.

If the thrift stores were open, you could buy a used kitchen chair for about $8.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

beef_roller

The Pizza-Slinger
I'd spent so many years trying to find that chair. I've had kitchen chairs, recliners, gaming chairs, rolling office chairs... the list goes on. For the last 6 years now however, I finally just settled on having an old wide bottom camping chair with a pillow for a cushion. Still rocking it to this day. It's just that badass

• 1Like

BlastemSkyHigh

The Original Fuck You Bomb
Premium
If the thrift stores were open, you could buy a used kitchen chair for about $8.

Thrift Stores are open in my town..social distancing and facemasks required..the places I go to have really stepped up and redesigned their whole stores just for it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
I'd spent so many years trying to find that chair. I've had kitchen chairs, recliners, gaming chairs, rolling office chairs... the list goes on. For the last 6 years now however, I finally just settled on having an old wide bottom camping chair with a pillow for a cushion. Still rocking it to this day. It's just that badass
That sounds uncomfortable.

• 1LOL

Brillo

Clitpickle
Ídk a wooden one
its got like rags tied around the legs
why not socks
why not socks

• 1WTF!?
  • 1LOL
Reactions: 1 users