WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Class Are You? Poll

class

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Are you poor, middle-lower class, middle class, upper-middle, upper, rich as fucking hell? Which one just tell us. I know alot of you are going to be sarcastic so I'm used to it. just tell us I want to know. also post why you think you are that class.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I guess i am middle upper. I am not rich as hell but I do have some money. I mean damn, I probably am lucky to have what I got, some people don't even have that. I have this compute in my room all upgraded and stuff with a nice as sub with speakers that sound like 500Watts, on a nice computer desk, I have a queen size bed, two dressers, a huge entertainment center with a 32inch tv, a seround sound with sub and 5 speakers all around my walls, um lets see, what else do I have...I would have to get back to you on that. But I am not fucking rich either. I wish I was.

To remind you, this is just in my room, I haven't said what we have around the house.

We have a pool table, another computer in the dinning room, a 52inch tv in the living room, another 32inch tv in my little sisters room, a 25 inch tv in my little brothers room, we have an xbox, ps2, game cube, ps1, nintendo, supernintendo, all kinds of electronics like stereo systems, my brother has one, my sister has one, theres one in the living room in the entertainment center with big speakers, ect...ect...ect...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Cuddles said:
It was odd yet funny but, What does that have to do with this thread?
Nothing...like most of my posts.

Free Fuckin' Taters for everyone!!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I'm poor as fuck .. I am in the army and I have 4 kids in my house. My biggest problem is that my wife still has'nt figured out that we are dirt poor. I swear the way she spends money she thinks we are upper-middle class er something. :rolleyes:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
most women waste money. It happens

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
middle, i aint poor as hell, but i aint exactly overflowing with cash either
ill take some of them free taters

FUCKORBEFUCKED

Pissed off since birth
I live in a cardboard box, have a 386 PC, and use an old car battery for electricity. :(

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm lower-middle class. My mom makes a decent amount of money, but we have trouble getting by sometimes.

Jung

???
Premium
Cuddles said:
I guess i am middle upper. I am not rich as hell but I do have some money. I mean damn, I probably am lucky to have what I got, some people don't even have that. I have this compute in my room all upgraded and stuff with a nice as sub with speakers that sound like 500Watts, on a nice computer desk, I have a queen size bed, two dressers, a huge entertainment center with a 32inch tv, a seround sound with sub and 5 speakers all around my walls, um lets see, what else do I have...I would have to get back to you on that. But I am not fucking rich either. I wish I was.
I was going to vote upper-middle, until I read your post. It describes pretty much every one of my friends, save for maybe two or three. With that in mind; I voted upper, but I wouldn't really consider my self upper class, being that I make less than 100K a year. But by your definition, I guess I would be upper class.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
NoSubstance said:
I'm lower-middle class. My mom makes a decent amount of money, but we have trouble getting by sometimes.
See I'm pretty upper cause I have two parents that both collectively make 150k per year. I have a 3 story house. 5 TV's, 2 Computers. Hell of alot of Cds. 2 dogs( both 500 dollars each ). See I'm not grateful for it thought. I try to be but, those jackasses on TV ( punk'd, Viva La Bam Etc) and Think I want to be rich. Damn propaganda!

Jung

???
Premium
[sky] said:
See I'm pretty upper cause I have two parents that both collectively make 150k per year. I have a 3 story house. 5 TV's, 2 Computers. Hell of alot of Cds. 2 dogs( both 500 dollars each ). See I'm not grateful for it thought. I try to be but, those jackasses on TV ( punk'd, Viva La Bam Etc) and Think I want to be rich. Damn propaganda!
You should threaten to divorce them, for only giving you a $150 X-mas allowance.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
They got "separated" for 1 year and got remarried. YaY for us. Plus 150 Is more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.