What color scheme would you like our new design to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
While we're working on our brand new design for February, we wanted to know what you (the members) would like in the area of colors?

While red is great for anger, fury, etc. What other colors would you consider (or a good color to go with red even)? Doesn't even HAVE to be a red theme...

Red and black?

Red and blue?

Teal? Green?

Blue?

Nothing but spooky dark greys and silver?

This is your time to be heard!

Discuss, while I go find some Oreos...

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
If you use red, I would suggest black to go with it. However, those spooky dark greys and silver sounds pretty cool.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
While we're working on our brand new design for February, we wanted to know what you (the members) would like in the area of colors?

While red is great for anger, fury, etc. What other colors would you consider (or a good color to go with red even)? Doesn't even HAVE to be a red theme...

Red and black?

Red and blue?

Teal? Green?

Blue?

Nothing but spooky dark greys and silver?

This is your time to be heard!

Discuss, while I go find some Oreos...

It was once said, “The world isn't so clearly defined in black and white but an endless spectrum of gray.”

I think different shades of gray with a hint of silver would be awesome Jason.. OH MY GOD…. IDEA…. Maybe mix in a tad bit of blue and silver with the dark gray. Dark blue. Like a midnight blue where its almost black.

Give it that mystifying glory that comes with rage. That moment when your rage is boiling and you are unsure when it is going to spill forth onto the pages of wtf.com. Dark midnight blue, endless dark colors of gray and a tad bit of silver.

Jason I LOVE OREOS. Double stuffed ones.

Jung

???
Premium
Whatever scheme is decided upon, I have one request: Please set the width attributes to a percentage, preferably something around 85-100. I know I've mentioned this before, but it's annoying to be permanently stuck viewing the forum at 800x600, when I run 1280x1024. I'd just like the forum to fill out my browser window. I don't see the point in having two inches+ of blank space on either side of the forum table. If you don't want to, could you at least enable the default style to be selected?

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Any chance of a user-specified color scheme.

Maybe have a default style, the greys, up until like 150 posts. And at 150, let the user have the option to customize the color layout?

If not, I like shades of grey with a bright little color to give it flair.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I only really have two things I want to change (I could care less about the themes) Is run it in 1280x1024. and Change the header (those people scare me). but black and red would go with the whole rage theme.

Unforgiven

That Guy
seems everybody wants the resolution at 1280x1024.

well, if it's not too much trouble, can you make it so that you can choose what resolution?

I'm running 1024x768, and i don't really feel like scrolling side to side all the time

Jung

???
Premium
Unforgiven said:
seems everybody wants the resolution at 1280x1024.

well, if it's not too much trouble, can you make it so that you can choose what resolution?

I'm running 1024x768, and i don't really feel like scrolling side to side all the time
That's why I specifically asked for the width to be dynamic. You can either set it using a number, like width="600px", or a percent, like width="80%". Using percents would take care of what you're thinking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.