WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what did i miss??

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ive been gone for about a week and a half what have i missed??

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i see my 6sic6 account. wont i think its been bann.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
gummer whys my 6sic6 account shut down.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
i didn't do it.. Jason can merge the accts if you want

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
we can have two users names? but why.

gumercules

Ultra Mega
well there's no way to stop it, unless we go looking for it or catch people flooding the forums with shit from 2 accounts

Hey!! I've been gone for ages too... Anyone wanna give me the condensed version of the latest happenings? I mean, sure I could read thru all of your posts, but that's below me.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I suppose this is the prodigal son thread? Well I check in every once in long fucking while to see if there's anything worth talking about. So far, not much.

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
otepsoul said:
the 6sic6 account is for pms.
Wait a sec, you get pms? But your little gender thingie up there says you're a male. Either you made a mistake...Or you possess the useless superpowers of none other than Menstruating Man