WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

Yzma

bag, waffle, canoe, nozzle
I'm a crafter, and yesterday I got some great deals on storage and lighting. Stuff like that isn't nearly as much fun as shopping for brightly-colored supplies, but they will make my creative flow a hell of a lot smoother. Plus, did I mention I got some great deals? ;)

• 1Like
Reactions: BudVugger

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I bought a new space heater. This room's heating and insulation sucks and my electric Duraflame "fireplace" is crapping out on me. It served me well.

Yesterday was windy and cold. Today is cold. Tomorrow will be cold, probably?

It's warming the place up and it only cost $75.

Also, I saw that Troegs Nugget Nectar is out and about. I bought a case after work.

Scooter

I was thinking about buying a chuck roast but I didn't like the piece of chuck I cut. It looked good enough but it was 'squishy.' The quality of meat, these days. :(

I don't buy steaks much, anymore. Not a fan of precut meat. But I had a tray of bone-in rib steaks in the service case and they looked mighty fine. Why? Because I cut them. So I felt that I was entitled to buy one for myself.

Scooter

I had a massive craving for peanut butter last night, so I bought English muffins and a jar of peanut butter.

• 1Like
Reactions: Out2Lunch

Scooter

A spiral-sliced ham. Prices were reduced to 79 cents per pound and I just couldn't resist. I'm gonna be on sodium overload for the next couple of days.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
New battery for my Nexus 4.
I found it on Amazon, original lg battery at €45+shipping. I called the lg center in my city, the guy told me he could order me a compatible one for €30. I bought it myself on ebay for €11.90 free shipping, and it's original too. FUCK YOU LOSERS AHAH

• 1Like
Reactions: YogurtExplosion