WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

Karysma

Jaded
Oil for the house. I was told it's a 200 gallon tank and that there wasn't much left in it. So, we budgeted $450 to fill the whole thing, just in case. Delivery guy filled the tank, tells us it's a 275 gallon tank, but it only needed 120 gallons to fill it. Total $227. Very exciting! I've been stressing about it because I never had to pay for oil heat before and have only ever lived in a 1 bedroom apartment. Now I'm in a 2 bedroom house!

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
Oil for the house. I was told it's a 200 gallon tank and that there wasn't much left in it. So, we budgeted $450 to fill the whole thing, just in case. Delivery guy filled the tank, tells us it's a 275 gallon tank, but it only needed 120 gallons to fill it. Total $227. Very exciting! I've been stressing about it because I never had to pay for oil heat before and have only ever lived in a 1 bedroom apartment. Now I'm in a 2 bedroom house!
You caught a break! Now I have something to post in "What made you smile today".

Karysma

Jaded
So my mom is extremely lucky and won me a Dell computer. That means no more almost dead laptop! To go with the computer I bought a new chair. Also bought cat food because I never go to the store without buying cat food!

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
My new APEX ROEM50 Drinking water system got here yesterday. My Wher25 blew up a couple of weeks ago and Lowes has increased the price 100% in the last three years since I purchased it so I did some research and found APEX. The system installs in about the same time as the Wher but functions more efficiently and produces better water at about 2.5X the capacity. APEX is a good giver with a proven supply of charitable water systems that are delivered world-wide (from California) and they have done a good job of excluding some newer but no more effective technology to keep the price of their filters about 1/3rd of the cost the wher
filters. This is a great product from a great company.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Finally finalized the purchase of the Codex Silenda on Kickstarter. I've gone for the non-assembled version, with extra pages, a t-shirt, and coasters. Won't be at least six months until I get it all, but I think the wait'll be worth it.

• 1Like
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ