What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Thomas' English Muffins: Buy 1/Get 2 Free. For Realz? YEP! Three packs of english muffins for $4.39. Two cinnamon raisin for delicious peanut butter snacks and an original for breakfast sammiches. (i don't eat breakfast but sometimes I get a hankering for an Egg McMuffin) Half price or Buy One/Get One Free is about all they're worth, so I rarely buy them. I might hit it up again and throw some in the freezer for later.

I bought some other stuff, too. Peanut butter, a couple frozen pizzas, a marinade that has me curious, some peppers and onions ...

I forgot to buy garlic, dammit! And I forgot to look if there is such a thing as frozen cranberries. Probably not. I might try frozen cherries, instead. I have a chicken and I want to stuff its butt. Something that ProfG recommended . ;)

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Two handmade spinning tops. There was this guy at a fair that made them in front of me with his lathe, awesome.

Ball Masher

D is for Lysdexia
Grabbed a ZTE Max Duo smartphone for 150 bucks. Around 2 months ago, the pins in the micro usb slot of my Galaxy S4 broke off so I've been using a broken s4 to charge my batteries and doing swaps. The phone overheats so it wasn't worth fixing the port.

Side note: total wireless is a great MVNO with shared lines.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
A rug for the doorway so that we don't track mud in, now that it's raining and getting close to winter. I also bought a ridiculous amount of candy for Halloween.

• 1Like
Reactions: Crazizniac

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Yet another pair of Red Wing 2408 boots in 9.5 EE. This pair I found on E-bay for about $50 cheaper than usual. If they arrive and are mildly worth a shit, and not dry rotted or leftover from the 1990's, I'll be ecstatic. I've been wearing the same make and style of boots for 15 years. I have to buy a pair every 2 years. I wear them EVERY day. No, not like "oh he works in them". Literally every day I wake up I put on my boots.

• 1Like

Crazizniac

Postaholic
Premium
^^That was my boot (12 1/2) until last time I bought. I went with a custom made product my local Foot Solutions turned me on to. I was happy with the Red Wings. But I am really happy with my new boots. I always buy two pairs and switch em out every couple of days to dry/air out the insoles and treat them (the suggestion of a tree surgeon I worked for in State College). I use dots of super glue on the toe and wear points of the soles. Two pairs last 6 years+. 1 pair of Red wings as you said last two years.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
^^That was my boot (12 1/2) until last time I bought. I went with a custom made product my local Foot Solutions turned me on to. I was happy with the Red Wings. But I am really happy with my new boots. I always buy two pairs and switch em out every couple of days to dry/air out the insoles and treat them (the suggestion of a tree surgeon I worked for in State College). I use dots of super glue on the toe and wear points of the soles. Two pairs last 6 years+. 1 pair of Red wings as you said last two years.
Before the 2408, I had a version with an Aztec sole or something. If I remember correctly, the 2408s use the same last as the previous boot. They were the first pair of footwear that were comfortable right out of the box, and I haven't looked back.

• 1Like

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
€150 of spare parts for my car (radiator, water pump, timing belt and some other shit). A new battery is on the way too.
The funniest thing that I'm going to buy is the head gasket. Yep I fucked things up very hard.

• 1Agree