WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I ordered a pair of shoes a couple days ago. They were on my doorstep when I got home from work, today. I'm too fucked up for pics. They're sitting there looking at me in an unopened box.

Scooter

I've been on an internet shopping spree. I was enticed. The first order was 20% off with free shipping for orders over $100. I bought flannel-lined jeans, a warm weather- repellant coat and a gay pair of shoes. Received. The second order was 30% off under the same conditions. A warm crew-neck sweatshirt, weather-resistant pants of the same material as the coat, American-Made work boots and five (5) pairs of cotton boxer-briefs. It's on the way.

I tried to order some jeans and a beanie for the last day at 30% off, yesterday. I was too drunk to complete the ordering process. LOL

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
^ I was going to goof on you but, I gotta agree that does look pretty badass. I prefer grilling outside with a cigar but to each their own.

Scooter

Are the shoes both for the same foot?
No, you big dummy ... One for each foot! They just look kind of gay because they're slip-on 'boots' like this:

https://d38lmus20vhzyd.cloudfront.net/image.aspx/media/images/products/MWOF_12263_BLK_D0_SS17.jpg-1500x1500

They're comfy, though. Right out of the box, even! I've worn them at work all week. I'm on my feet all day, every day and my feet and legs feel better than usual. I didn't buy them to wear at work because I don't want to slop them up but that was a good test for them.

Also, my second order arrived today and Hot Damn, I can't wait to wear these undies!

(ignore the price sticker, i paid $9.09 each)

ib4

Error
Staff
Don Julio 70th Anniversary. Getting good and drunk with my buddy while work on his truck...then piss off the rest of the day. This is special because I return to work on Wednesday from baby leave. I've been doing Dad stuff the whole time. Wife gave me a, me day.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Premium
^ Cheers. And happy fathers day, you got a good woman. Do NOT forget to put the oil plug back in.