WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

^ I was going to goof on you but, I gotta agree that does look pretty badass. I prefer grilling outside with a cigar but to each their own.
I prefer outside with a blunt, but I live in fucking Washington so I can't grill outside every day. Thanks to the marvels of technology, I can now grill and have my blunt all year long.

To add to the buy fest, I purchased some Bowflex Select Tech 1090 dumbbells. I should have done this earlier. Amazing set with a small footprint for a home gym.

Crazizniac

Particinator
One of the guys at the shop is moving and traded me his old GE TV for a dozen eggs. He usually buys them from me for $3.50/dz My wife wanted the TV to hook her 1st gen Atari game systems to. Yes I am wrapping it and putting it under the tree.

Jung

???
Premium
@ib4 Bro do you even 1911?

You should build an AR before they get taken away in Cali.

ib4

Error
Staff
@ib4 Bro do you even 1911?

You should build an AR before they get taken away in Cali.
I like 1911s, I just like buying things that I feel like people don't have. All newbs are drawn the ol 1911!!!! Same with the AR. Only AR I care to own is the AR10. Fortunately I got the juice. Cali doesn't need to know about certain non allowable things with me. Know what I mean?
my dog knows a cat dealer who hooks up family cats and dogs on the hard to get illegal items

Jung

???
Premium
Come on, the A2s weren't that bad. Full auto is definitely cooler though. If you want something nobody has get you a Mauser C96 with the stock.

I like cats too lol.

Jung

???
Premium
I honestly prefer the Mini 14 to any of the AR-like rifles. Still worth building one if you can imo.

My next venture will be to finish building this 80% 1911 frame I've had for like 4 yrs. I forgot to order the jig for machining the slide rails initially... lol.

ib4

Error
Staff
image1.png

TLDR:

Awesome friend hit me up knowing I liked Zelda for Nintendo Switch, offered to make the 4 newest amiibo cards for me after informing me he knew how to create them. Instead of 4 he sent me like 20, the whole set! It created tons of nostalgia, fun, got tons of lots of loot. He is just an overall awesome fucking dude for hooking me up with sometime that triggered great memories from the past and awesome!

I have a super awesome friend, who just went to fucking Legendary in my friend rating, who knew I fucking loved Zelda, especially the new version on my Nintendo Switch. On the WII and Switch you can use Amiibo characters in games for unlocks, loot, visual content, etc. Well in Zelda: BOTW, you get gear, rupees, survival; items. Real good in game items that are valuable.

I asked him for the 4 newest ones because they had the ability to render some really rare gear.

He surprises me by creating the entire Zelda BOTW set! The amount I agreed to pay him originally was like twice the actually cost or maybe right around, but he sent a whole set that was like 5 times as much! I opened them and honestly I got hit with nostalgia, fun, good childhood memories, tons of loot when I loaded them up! It only took me 4 saves/retries to get the legendary gear too! This is meaning full because you can only sue an amiibo once a day. But if you save just before activating it, you can reload the save point and try again till you get what you want.

Anyway, this is far better than the actual toy characters! If you are afraid to let the kid side out of you, this may seem more adult. If you dont like clutter and the tons of room the toy characters take up, this is a far better option. Can you imagine pulled out 20+ amiibo characters and cycling through that mess? Plus its easier to organize in piles and track what you have and haven't done.

@BrIONwoshMunky