WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

^ I was going to goof on you but, I gotta agree that does look pretty badass. I prefer grilling outside with a cigar but to each their own.
I prefer outside with a blunt, but I live in fucking Washington so I can't grill outside every day. Thanks to the marvels of technology, I can now grill and have my blunt all year long.

To add to the buy fest, I purchased some Bowflex Select Tech 1090 dumbbells. I should have done this earlier. Amazing set with a small footprint for a home gym.

One of the guys at the shop is moving and traded me his old GE TV for a dozen eggs. He usually buys them from me for $3.50/dz My wife wanted the TV to hook her 1st gen Atari game systems to. Yes I am wrapping it and putting it under the tree.