WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What Did You Buy Today? [2016+]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I took a look at the beer in the fridge before I went to work this morning. 'Yeah, that's enough.' But there was a shred of doubt. There can be no doubts when it comes to beer in the fridge. And after the day I had today, I definitely need more beer in the fridge. Also, all of my favorite sausages and hot dogs are on sale plus new stuff I want to try. Johnsonville Firecrackers are current and Nathan's jalapeno cheese dogs are buy one-get one.

I bought a PS4 last Saturday with Red Dead Redemption. I've been fumbling and bumbling around with my set-up because I'm a sloppy mess. Probably won't get much done with it for another couple of days.