WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What did you wish when you were a kid?

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff
Hubby and I are talking about random things and it got me thinking.. What is something you wished would happen as a kid that might be a bit off kilter??

Example: As a kid I used to wish that I'd have broken arms and legs so that I'd have to do literally NOTHING. I'd have to go to school in a wheel chair and everyone would have to do everything for me.
(I did not factor in things like someone having to wipe my ass...)

What did you wish??

timotheus

Social Refugee
Premium
I got in a car wreck when I was fairly young. When times were rough I wished that I was still on the side of that road unconscious, and that I would wake up.

Last edited:

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I wanted to be an Astronaut. Silly me. That or a Rock Star. The usual at the time I guess.

Sod

Spilly Talker
Did any of you have a normal childhood? All I wished for was more dinkies to play in the dirt with. Jesus christ you're all more depressing than a school shooting

ThisIsBananas

Digital Girl Code
Premium
I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Last edited: