WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what do gurlz think of other gurlz??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
hey ive seen alot of stuff with gurlz not having a problem hugging, and being close to one another, and i was just thinking wat DO u think of other gurlz ( this is derected to the gurlz out there) cause the thought of me hugging another guy other than family makes me wanna thro up, so wat do u think of them u think bieng with anothe gurl (hugging, kissing being on one another) is ok?? or do u think its disgusting as us guys???

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I know I shouldn't be replying, but fuck it, this is an interesting question, because hugging other guys is fucking sick.

I'm not "gurl"(I'm not a girl either), but I always hear stuff about girls saying they don't want to see two guys hugging or something like that. You know what it is? It's lies. Why else would shows like Queer As Folk have such a huge following? They want to watch two men buttfuck. Guys(most of us) like to see two girls doing stuff to each other, the difference is it's more open. I'm not saying I would hug another guy, but if a girl wouldn't want to see two guys going at it, then she's either a lesbian or a damned liar.

Or maybe all the guys she knows are balding and fat.

yeah .. I'm another guy ... but as far as guys hugging other guys I don't have a problem with it. I'm secure enough about my sexuality to hug my male and female friends and there's no reason not to. It's not like you're making out with the guy or something and you don't hug a guy in the same way you hug a girl but there really isn't anything homosexual about it to me.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea ide have to agree, but the question isnt really do they like to see us going at it, the question is do they think it is ok for themselves to be that way. good point about the queer as folk show tho.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
teh anarchist said:
yeah .. I'm another guy ... but as far as guys hugging other guys I don't have a problem with it. I'm secure enough about my sexuality to hug my male and female friends and there's no reason not to. It's not like you're making out with the guy or something and you don't hug a guy in the same way you hug a girl but there really isn't anything homosexual about it to me.
2 me there is... it dont feel right.. especially if its another guy, it kinda like, dude... get the hell away from me, cant u just shake my hand?

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
we need another gurl to come in to this thread then we will get some real asnwers,

sry for triple posting

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
TheLampIncident said:
The male equivalent of hugging is high-fives and patting on the back.
agreed, although when a girl hugs (especially if they hot) it looks pretty danm kool

Why, yes it does. They always get nice and close, like it's a truly heartfelt thing...then there's the occasional kiss on the cheek...and then sometimes they kiss back...and then they start making out and having sex on the floor...

And before I know it, it's all over and Cinemax is showing some crappy action movie from three years ago.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
lol, yea maybe in guyz dreamland they would make out in front of ur eyes, OMG that would be SO kool

I think what was funny was she went on TV constantly saying "No, it wasn't my idea, etc". Someone a little insecure about the state of their sexuality, eh?

Okay

The way society see's it... is that two girls is okay huggging kissing eating out, know even girls who arent' bi are love the rugg will tell you its better to see two girls making out the two guys and i totally agree with that..

say u had two girls making out on the sidewalk....

walking guys would watch them make out so would walking females

but u have two guys on the street making out the guys wallking would want to beat the shit out of the guys making out and the girls walking would find it repulsive seeing those two guys do that.... This is how society is... thank god

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
divejive i couldnt agree more, todays society hates gays but doesnt have much against lezbos, its prly because of a guys personality compared to a gurlz 1, a guys persanity is if he doesnt like it he wont take it, they beat the shit out a it. a gurlz personality is more like "i dont like it, lets walk away"

and by the way awsome picture unforgiven

It looks like crap!

It looks like god did is when he made man is that he had left over parts of crap and just stapled them on us men! Then he made a women he didn't make them as smart as men as strong as men as fast as men but he gave them one thing they can always make money on and you all know what that is... LOL Im just playing to any females who might read this!!!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
divejive said:
It looks like god did is when he made man is that he had left over parts of crap and just stapled them on us men! Then he made a women he didn't make them as smart as men as strong as men as fast as men but he gave them one thing they can always make money on and you all know what that is... LOL Im just playing to any females who might read this!!!
HUH? women arent even as close to srong as men.... and so far no gurlz have read this (danmit)

I was reading an article in my Cosmopolitan magazine saying that it's getting easier and easier for women to want to be extra friendly with one another. It's because women are pretty sentimental & affectionate and they seek the same things that they possess so it's more common to see women kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc. Bisexuality is kind of the new cool thing, I guess, but just because women kiss & stuff doesn't make them bisexual, but what it does make them is "bi-curious".

With guys it is not very common to see them hug & stuff, but I don't think it's gross when two guys hug or anything. That's just a guy thing, I guess. I'm going to admit, if I were a guy, I'd more than likely feel the same way. I don't really want to bump uglies with another guy. No thanks. ;) Haha.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
lol, any way your post does make sense, do u think that gurlz (urself) find other
gurlz somewhat actractive on the outside? not just the inside????