WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do I do for WTF.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
What do you think that I do/contribute to our "wonderful" wtf.com society?

tzedek

Original Member
you bring us a nice pile of steaming shit. thats about it asshat

You make me fucking hungry. I would bite off your delicious cheese head, but it probably tastes like the Yeti's socks. I will puncture your nostrils with a hot iron. Eat my lust.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
Well, because of you, I am using the quick reply on this site for the first time. Way to go!

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Hi, mmm...cheese, welcome to the site

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
What do you think that I do/contribute to our "wonderful" wtf.com society?
We'll let you know once you have achieved leetness! then you can roll with J.CUNT !
JOHNNY'S History:

I was born in New Orleans, Lousisanna on September 5, 1979. My father got a job opportunity in Jackson, Mississippi, so we moved. I lived in Tallahassee, Florida for two years of my life while my father worked there.
I went to Northwest Rankin Highschool in Brandon, Missississippi. I ran track and was on the varsity football team. I graduated in the spring of 1997. I went to Hinds Community College for my first semester of college.
The next year I started Mississippi State University, majoring in architecture. Architecture didn't last too long, I guess there was not enough drinking time in that major.
All that while getting a rim job from daddy!

WOW Jonny u sa buzy boy!

blah

Tenderony
TwisT said:
We'll let you know once you have achieved leetness! then you can roll with J.CUNT !

All that while getting a rim job from daddy!

WOW Jonny u sa buzy boy!

Johnny is one badass leet motherfucker!

Wow, another pointless thread by mmm...cheese.

Come on man, I think you can do better than this.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I knew he was some kind of frat fag.....good job cunt.....Your smell gave you away, again.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Wow, another pointless thread by mmm...cheese.

Come on man, I think you can do better than this.
I beg to differ.

And thats a pretty sweet looking frat house, johnny. Ours is old, with holes in the wall, and is falling down. Nice..

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tbsrk said:
I beg to differ.

And thats a pretty sweet looking frat house, johnny. Ours is old, with holes in the wall, and is falling down. Nice..
You can't actually see johnny in the pic. He's in the house getting teabagged. (By the frat house great dane)

bigck3000 said:
I knew he was some kind of frat fag.....good job cunt.....Your smell gave you away, again.
omg!! You mean, you knew it all along?

Status
Not open for further replies.