WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do u think about cats??

what do you think about cats?

• Do you like cats?

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Do you like Chinchillas?

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
i am kinda of a dog person, but cats are pretty kool. What are ur fam animals?? :confused: i also like chinchillas, yea chinchillas are prtey kool. when u squeez a chinchilla it gains a shit load of stres a loses a ton of hair, dont ask me how i know that.my one freind claims he has a chinchilla. Whats ur fav animals :question: ducks are pretty asowme to. :thumbsup: :thumbsdn:

I like dogs a lot better than cats. My mom has a cat and I hate it, (But I won't hurt it).

HaDeS

everybodies dead dave!!!
i think cats should all dig holes and crawl in them ( then not come out ) this would make the world a better place

Cats are awesome!!!!! I have two of them at home, and I love them both. I like how cats are so independent, yet they are so affectionate to the ones they love and trust. That way you know they really love you not just every person that pets them like a dog would.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Penguins are very cool, I have a plan to kidnap one from a zoo, but SHH!
I've had 10 cats through my life, and one cat now, and I tried to get a dog once..

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
I've had 10 cats through my life, and one cat now, and I tried to get a dog once..
When I lived in Chile. I lived all the way in the south. During winter I was able to play with the penguins. Well, not really play... but be really close to them. They are really cute. I love penguins too. :thumbsup:

meh_it_all said:
The ladies can't resist penguins.

SO I win in the end, all you non-believers. *smug*

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
meh_it_all said:
Here, I have an extra. You can have one of mine.

i am allergic to cats, so when ever i am around them they make me break out with this shit on my skin. it sucks, because then i have to put all this lotion shit on me. I am more of a dog person myself. Dogs rock.

ToAsTER1

Fresh Meat
Its Raining Cats And Dogs

I LOVE CATS BUT I AM ALLERGIC. I LOVE DOGS BUT I HATE THEIR SMELLY BREATH. I THINK CHINCHILLAS ARE THE BEST BECAUSE THEY ARE CUTE AND LITTLE AND WHEN THEY DIE YOU CAN MAKE A DOPE COAT OUT OF IT. :sword: :mad:

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
I've always liked a wet pussy. :thumbsup: Dogs are better though...but a duck is the coolest pet ever... I took care of one before, it was awesome.