What do women really want?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
so in modern world of today, what do women want, or least what are they looking for in a guy?

I think I need a slight change of personality if I'm gonna find someone
especially if I'm such a nice guy and u all say girls hate nice guys then I'm gonna need a personality transplant cause there isn't anything I've tried to do wrong

tharuz

Bringer of Order
boy do you sound like a bitch

you must be the kind of guy, who`ll stay a virgin for the best part of his life, hate these "assholes"(as if the girls who got them didn`t had it coming) and get a thrashy whore at the last or some fat chick, and take orders from her, may a fucking truck run you over, imbecile

listen jackass, your first mistake is thinking that a woman even knows what the hell she wants, second, being such a shitty pussy assed bitch, and third, staying on your ass eating cheetos reading mind-dump losers state their oppinions or playing some fucking computer game, and being such a shitty girl-hunter, grow some fucking balls, and stop wasting my time

magnolia

Postaholic
I would take a not so great looking nice guy over a totally hot complete ass hole everyday. Now, if you can get somewhere in the middle, hmmm. Perfect. :p

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
tharuz said:
boy do you sound like a bitch

you must be the kind of guy, who`ll stay a virgin for the best part of his life, hate these "assholes"(as if the girls who got them didn`t had it coming) and get a thrashy whore at the last or some fat chick, and take orders from her, may a fucking truck run you over, imbecile

listen jackass, your first mistake is thinking that a woman even knows what the hell she wants, second, being such a shitty pussy assed bitch, and third, staying on your ass eating cheetos reading mind-dump losers state their oppinions or playing some fucking computer game, and being such a shitty girl-hunter, grow some fucking balls, and stop wasting my time
wow, how suttle
first off, u described a complete opposite of me
2. I already have been ran over once, and hit by my friend's car
3. I dont "take orders", I just like to help alot
4. I don't sit around eating cheetos on my computer all day
....I actually skateboard, paintball, dirtbike, rollerblade, bmx, play some DDR, work alot, work on my truck, hang out with friends at night at times, go to college, listen to tekno...I have a very active life and no time to sit around really...being on my laptop is like 5% of the day, I'm only on it when I'm bored
5. I don't look as stupid as I act, 5'10", hazel eyes, 130lbs, very fit(wouldn't say as strong, but strong enough...it's the weight problem), very energetic, and I can pull off a couple break dance moves and crazy shit on a trampoline
6. maybe u should have ask me about this before assuming I'm some dumbass pathetic loser who doesn't do anything......it's not my fault I have trouble finding someone, I'm just shy and very avoidant, once u get to know me I more open

oh, and I don't pig out on food either, I'm 30 lbs underweight, barely eat a meal a day, and I eat healthy as in I stay away from chips, chocolate, candy, caffeine, basically junk food...if I'm barely going to eat, I at least eat right to keep myself from starving

Reqium

Tenderony
There was a quote i once heard. Women treat them like dirt they'll come back to you. Treat them nicely and they walk all over you. Im a nice guy an all but im also an ass.. so i've found a happy median

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
magnolia said:
U do all that with asthma? That's awesome!
yea I've learned something, u can't let something severe as asthma keep u from doing the things u love

plus I have a lot of medicine that keeps it at bay, and other things like fruit punch and lemonade because of vitamin C
it's just at night where I have the most trouble with it, and believe me this stuff does blare up everywhere, but I know when to take breaks, use my inhaler, drink something...and get back out there

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Reqium said:
There was a quote i once heard. Women treat them like dirt they'll come back to you. Treat them nicely and they walk all over you. Im a nice guy an all but im also an ass.. so i've found a happy median
I found a median too, it's where my smart, nice side is boundaried with my stupid fun side

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Easy there jackass, i didnt ask for your life`s story

hey buddy, a 14 year old has bigger balls than you do :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I am sure she didn't write the tread but thought it was funny and posted it

by the way no need to light her on fire for it

gezzus