WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

what do you do when a firends perant hits on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scummy(420)

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok i stayed at my friends house and in like the last 6 months his perants has been going threw a devorce. and his dad moved out. well one night his mom came in hisroom when i was there asleep and fell on me. and stuck her pussy in my face on perpose. giggling and saying it was an acident. well when she got up she asked me if i was used to haveing pussy in my face i didnt answear her what should i do should i fuck her??? oo yeah she really hot to

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
scummy(420) said:
ok i stayed at my friends house and in like the last 6 months his perants has been going threw a devorce. and his dad moved out. well one night his mom came in hisroom when i was there asleep and fell on me. and stuck her pussy in my face on perpose. giggling and saying it was an acident. well when she got up she asked me if i was used to haveing pussy in my face i didnt answear her what should i do should i fuck her??? oo yeah she really hot to
If I knew what a perant was, I'd probably fuck it. My advice? Try graduating high school before you ever have sex. (This should guarantee that you´ll never reproduce. School as a contraceptive!)

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I thought this thread said 'What do you do when a friend's perants hits them'
And then read the thread and figure out it said HITS ON YOU
Anyways, I don't know how your friend would feel about you screwing his mum's brains out?
And anyways, Isn't there a husband to be worrying about, Cos I mean if there is, I wouldn't even think about it. He would wop you so fast boy.

tzedek

Original Member
do yourself a favor and delete your account

Jung

???
Premium
scummy(420) said:
This thread is now B&T material, thank your peers for that. Perhaps try to learn some "speeling" before you start posting multiple shitty threads in the wrong forums. Thanks.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
scummy(420) said:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
it all depends......you can fuck her........but if you didn't go through puberty yet then it might be a problem.........

Dude what are you waiting for. Go get some! its better to get it over with when ur still in high school so u have exp. when u go to college. Then u can tell ur friend "Whos your daddy bitch!!" HAHA. And if her husband comes into the picture again, :sword:

DIZNUTS

Myself said:
Dude what are you waiting for. Go get some! its better to get it over with when ur still in high school so u have exp. when u go to college. Then u can tell ur friend "Whos your daddy bitch!!" HAHA. And if her husband comes into the picture again, :sword:
who the fuck are you?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
The worst thing is that he got a boner for making this post, stop lying and get a life.

DIZNUTS

MrNewbie said:
The worst thing is that he got a boner for making this post, stop lying and get a life.
MrNewbie do you also have the BonerAlert v3.0?

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
junglizm said:
This thread is now B&T material, thank your peers for that. Perhaps try to learn some "speeling" before you start posting multiple shitty threads in the wrong forums. Thanks.
Gracias por el movimiento, Junglizm!

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Myself said:
Im myself. Who the fuck else? Who the fuck are you?
Do you play with yourself in the bathroom in school? I would say that that is about as effective at winning you some friends as your attempts to post here on WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.