WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you do when the bitch breaks up with you through an email

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
um.. lose any and all respect for her? it's her loss if she doesn't have the guts to come face to face with someone to tell em it's over. obviously she musta been a dumb bitch to begin with so forget about her and move on to bigger and better things

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
didnt we have a thread just like this two weeks ago?

you grow a set and forget about her and find another chick!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
icka said:
you grow a set and forget about her and find another chick!
Grow a set of what? eyes? ears? wings? antlers? antennas? arms? claws? mandibles? aaarrrghhh! I can't take the suspense!!! ... lol

i got rejected through e-mail once, but then she felt bad about that after a week or so and we sat down and talked it over.. but yeah. doing that sort of thing over e-mail is nooo good.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
JustxBadxNews said:
Any Ideas?

you could chop her up wiht an axe and stuff her in a barell and roll the barrell into the river.

but instead, you should try to see things from her point of view. mabye she was afraid of you. mabye you are an abusive asshole and you deserved it. or mabye she was just worried that if she did it in person, she would not be able to leave, becase she adores you soo much. Anyways, dont judge her too quickly, mabye there are reasons for it.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
dustinzgirl said:
but instead, you should try to see things from her point of view. mabye she was afraid of you. mabye you are an abusive asshole and you deserved it. or mabye she was just worried that if she did it in person, she would not be able to leave, becase she adores you soo much. Anyways, dont judge her too quickly, mabye there are reasons for it.
male or female ... no one likes the prospect of a confrontation caused by breaking up .... the rejected party seems to always make a scene.
people meet in chat rooms and email and get married that way, seems natural to end relationships that way also.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
breakology said:
male or female ... no one likes the prospect of a confrontation caused by breaking up .... the rejected party seems to always make a scene.
people meet in chat rooms and email and get married that way, seems natural to end relationships that way also.
I dont know about natural, because I dont think it is natural to meet and marry via electronic devices, but I would say that it is certainly happening.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
breakology said:
Grow a set of what? eyes? ears? wings? antlers? antennas? arms? claws? mandibles? aaarrrghhh! I can't take the suspense!!! ... lol
balls man, BALLS!

go hunt em down.............................................................................

....and have a nice long talk.. unless the person left you forever after recieving that email..

haljer

disillusioned
Yeah I had a thread about this a couple of weeks ago when the loser decided to break up with me on an instant message. I never pointed out that he posts in here all the time anyone want to know who he is??? N E WAY. The best thing that you could do would be to wait a few days then send her a nice little email back and let her know that she should go in for a few tests because apparantly since you met her you've had this strange rash or something and she might want to get on some meds or be sterlized or some shit. There used to be a whole website that dealt with how to get back out cheaters and just general asswipes I wish I could remember the name of it now. Anyone famaliar with it?

Eat_Kal

Banned - What an Asshat!
i wanna find out about taht site...sounds sweet...anyone i dont really see whats so bad about dumping via email...its most likely she doesnt wanna see u upset or its hard for her to do it...

That's Stupid! She Couldn't Even Say It To Your Face! She Had To Do It Over Email???!!! Rediculous! Well, Obviously She Wasn't Worth The Time To Try To Fix It Because She Isn't Mature Enough To Talk To You In Your Face. I'm Just Sorry That You Didnt' Dummp Her First!

</rant>

Tenderony
Do a google for the Mc Spammer, download it and spam the fuck out of her.

</rant>

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Throw in a virus... ohhh.... "I was just using you to get to your sister"... is always a good line...