WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you do?

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they're going to blow it up in 2 days. What do you do?

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Bribe the aliens to let me have my own ship. If they can't be bribed, then buy up some fun real estate and plenty of party supplies and throw one hell of an end of the world bash.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
just plain out see if you can spend 5 mill in 2 days.. I think it would be fun just to try. im sure many could do it

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Well in the intrest of earth and human kind I would contact the biggest drug dealer in the land...build the biggest pot-bonfire of all time...while getting high the greys will be distracted and at there most weakest point..I.E..searching for grub..give em one hell of a firestorm of led ,

or that might lead to peace... :p either way still would be a hell of a sight to see a bonfire that huge of pot! lmao

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Everyone knows Greys are coke heads. Look that the eyes man; look at the eyes. Rookie mistake..

Clutchtwice

_ потерял душу _
Broken said:
Everyone knows Greys are coke heads. Look that the eyes man; look at the eyes. Rookie mistake..

lmao, maybe thats why they wanna blow shit up to start with :p

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i'd do what u do except one thing clutch, i'd steal their space ship and blow them up lol a new ride and no aliens :gun:

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
shit i would fucking buy a ride from the russians to space so i have a front row seat to the end of the earth.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I would take that 5 mil. and find the perfect bomb and some other weapons and start an allien war, then blow their space ship and them up in pieces. Logical thing to do, don't you think?

BRiT said:
You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land on the earth and say they're going to blow it up in 2 days. What do you do?

I'm sticking to the remote-bomb-in-the-lions-butt-die-as-one idea.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I would buy lots and lots of big weapons, take my kids and hide in the uranium, magnatite or krypton mines, because we all know that aliens are allergic to uranium, magnatite, and krypton.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fugly said:
Vegas, Baby, Vegas......
Vegas is where the super soldiers go to play, no not for me. I stay clear of Washington, New York and England too, becuase that is where the fuckers live, and those are always the first places to be hit. I also stay away from small, simple, midwest towns. Especially the ones with lots of blonde people.

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
day 1 : throw the mother of all raves

day 2 : if i live through the night, id prolly sleep through ahnihillation

smellyfish

User of pointy things
I would join with the aliens and help them to destroy earth, then go from planet to planet and raid them to find riches beyond my wildest dreams and alien chicks with three breasts and that sorta thing. As for the 5 mill, well that would be useful for toilet paper.