WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
The first day back to work after break is killer. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and then woke several times to make sure I wasn't late to work. ( I HATE that.) Then, because I was so tired, I had a headache for most of the day. (It's back.)

I had to write a referral, call a parent, and some of my classes didn't finish their work so they had homework tonight. Why do these kids make me be an asshole??

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Next thing you know @Janers will be bringing in her fantastic muffs into this thread.
Lmao! You're just jealous that you missed out on that conversation! :p

Today I hate my tail bone. I was sick Monday-wednesday. It was either the flu or food poisoning, but my spine hurt so bad the entire time. My spine finally feels fine, but my tail bone? Yeah. Um... I'm sitting in and getting out of chairs like a 90 year old.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I keep getting sick! I had a sinus infection & bronchitis over Christmas, the flu or food poisoning 3 weeks or so ago, and now I've had a cold for 6 days that won't give up. I need a break! :(

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
The headphone inlet is on the back of my laptop, it's really pissing me of, what a stupid design flaw... even my old laptop has it on the front... so I have to have the lead go under the laptop and not have much slack

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
There's something on my eyelid, like a little lump attatched to the skin

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Doctor is switching out my asthma medicine because she's not sure that it's working anymore. Today was a full of frustration. I felt like I couldn't breathe half of the time. Hopefully it gets better soon. If not, going to have to try something else.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Commons speaker John Bercow opposing Donald Trump speaking to parliament and calling him "racist and sexist" I already hate this fucking piece of shit who's whore wife is a reality TV tramp, that's right this man who is the SPEAKER AT THE HOUSE OF COMMONS wife acts like a tit on national television, literally a horse faced twat. Fuck the house of commons in a broader sense, fuck the lords even more.

Last edited: