WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Having no internet for two days seems like no biggie, until you realize you also have no phone, because you use net to make calls. So my plans of finally fixing my car went down the drain with no phone for my days off. Fucking sux. So it's taxi's for me at 30 bucks a day, which I can't afford. Joy.

Having no internet for two days seems like no biggie, until you realize you also have no phone, because you use net to make calls. So my plans of finally fixing my car went down the drain with no phone for my days off. Fucking sux. So it's taxi's for me at 30 bucks a day, which I can't afford. Joy.

Why do you need your phone to fix your car? Can you just take a taxi to a phone once, make said calls needed to fix car and save money?