WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
As much as I love my job, I don’t want to go to work tomorrow because vidya games.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
The network at work is so damn slow. Outlook keeps disconnecting... ugh.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
You're, not retarded.... Are you?
No. I've had problems with my car before, and the mechanics can't find anything wrong with it. I once had a car that kept turning on the "check engine soon" light on for no reason, and the mechanics kept getting mad at me for not screwing the gas cap in all the way, even though I started tightening it all the way every time.

I've also had a brake line break no pun intended, and the mechanics asked me how and when they broke. I told them, and they assumed I was lying and kept asking me how and when they broke. They also kept abandoning my car and made me wait hours to get it back from repair. I never lied. The previous owner of the car had water damage to the car, and eventually years later I pressed down on the brake petal and heard the brake line snap. They even saw the rusted brake lines and still assumed I was lying.

Mechanics are so arrogant.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
I thought I got a magazine in the mail today, and turns out it was junk mail.

Last edited:

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
A high school friend of mine was shot in the back of the head today. She's in a coma. I'm heartbroken! She had lost the ability to walk due to an accident And gained full ability back. Now this? So so awful:(

Edit: she passed away.:(

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium
I hate that I try to plan out my fucking TV time when I'm not going to be interrupted, and the jackass comes in and interrupts anyway, flapping her goddamn gums when I'm trying to listen to the show. Fucking retard! Won't even wait for me to pause it. Also, she needs to stop pacing up and down the hallway and stop sticking her nose in my dinner, that dumbass!

Since I can't watch my fucking TV show, I'm going to take a shower. Maybe she'll come in and start talking too. Fucking bitch.

Last edited:

Crazizniac

Particinator
^ Holy shit TiB! You gonna be all right? That's a fucking RANT, like old school slap - her in the - face and everyone looks the other way rant. Well stated, I give you a 9.9, because I think another two sentences could have given us more detail and even further enraged us, or at least me to your cause.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I hate that I try to plan out my fucking TV time when I'm not going to be interrupted, and the jackass comes in and interrupts anyway, flapping her goddamn gums when I'm trying to listen to the show. Fucking retard! Won't even wait for me to pause it. Also, she needs to stop pacing up and down the hallway and stop sticking her nose in my dinner, that dumbass!

Since I can't watch my fucking TV show, I'm going to take a shower. Maybe she'll come in and start talking too. Fucking bitch.
Sounds like someone needs a good blowjob...

Crazizniac

Particinator
I hate that I had t download all my favorite Springfield Armory M1A/M14 maintenance tutorials off of YouTube today because they won't be available anymore. Seems weird. Facebook looses data of 50 million users. web communication on several major sights is forced to shut down, Youtube shuts off tutorials of firearm maintenance.

Gather information
Shut down communication
Disarm

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I hate that I had t download all my favorite Springfield Armory M1A/M14 maintenance tutorials off of YouTube today because they won't be available anymore. Seems weird. Facebook looses data of 50 million users. web communication on several major sights is forced to shut down, Youtube shuts off tutorials of firearm maintenance.

Gather information
Shut down communication
Disarm
You can thank the SESTA/FOSTA Act passage from the republican controlled US government.

ThisIsBananas

Save the world!
Premium

Gather information
Shut down communication
Disarm
Facebook collecting information on people had nothing to do with Youtube shutting down firearm videos.