WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was scheduled from 8 - 1 today. I should have been there at 7 to get things set up. I wasn't expecting a delivery today, either but we got one. A small one, but still, more to do. We got some hams, so that was a good thing because we were all outta hams. That was my first priority. However, I had to rearrange the cooler to get to the hams. Not a big deal, usually but the fuck-ass dairy department has 5 (FIVE!) fucking skids of fucking eggs in the meat cooler!

Jesus Fucking Christ on Easter Sunday.

We have inventory tomorrow and I didn't even touch our frozen section. I worked til 2:30 and got the fuck out of there. We were only open until 3 and there wasn't much more that I could do, given the timeframe. We are so fucked going into tomorrow.

I thought I might like to listen to some music, so I tuned-in to WXPN. Some contemporary Jewish music to celebrate Passover. Jesus Fucking Christ! EAT MY FUCKING ASS!!!

ThisIsBananas

Yikes!!!
Premium
It's 2018 and people still believe urban myths on how to get HIV, and don't believe the real ways to get HIV. And I'm told that I'm the stupid one. You can get HIV from touching an infected person's blood people!

Scooter

I had a dream that a trusted female coworker (the bakery manager) hooked me up with a bag of weed. I woke up thinking how great it would be to make a cup or two of coffee and smoke a bowl.

It was only just a dream.

ThisIsBananas

Yikes!!!
Premium
I had a dream that a trusted female coworker (the bakery manager) hooked me up with a bag of weed. I woke up thinking how great it would be to make a cup or two of coffee and smoke a bowl.

It was only just a dream.
I have weird dreams that seem realistic, but after thinking about them when I wake up, I realize they make no sense.

One night recently I dreamed I had a giant glass of chocolate milk. It was no big deal drinking it all.

Another night I had a dream that I carpooled with a girl going home from work. For some reason the cops tracked down my car on the side of the road, found a problem with it, then pulled my carpool over so they could give me a ticket. Woke up pissed about it and continued to be pissed about it for half the day.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Feelings. Memories. Feelings related to those memories. Old times, good times? Again, 20 years ago seem like yesterday, teen angst never really went away, teen insecurities never really went away. Trying to cut off from the past, shit flows back like a clogged toilet. Still feeling dissiociated from reality when I'm alone, luckily family brings me back on earth, but I can't deny I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.

Scooter

Our seafood department is a fucking mess and it's a drain on the meat department to babysit it. They moved people around because of needs at other stores. Our new seafood manager worked two weeks and came in with a doctor's note that she can't work until after she has her baby. So the piss-poor backup, Dipsy Doodle Dandy, is (not) running the show. She can't do it and she WON'T do it. Any excuse she can come up with for not getting things done or get out of doing work. I CAN'T! My BACK! "I hope I find out what's wrong with it." What's wrong with her back is that she's fat and out of shape. And her solution is to call out so she can, likely, sit on her ass, eat and get fat instead of doing any kind of stretching or going for a walk to work out the kinks.

I spent almost half the afternoon stocking and sifting through the frozen seafood case and that includes spending time in the cold as fuck walk-in freezer because ain't nobody else gonna do it. I told Boss, "You tell Laze-opotamus she better do a good frozen order tomorrow. Because if I have to check on her shit, I won't be happy and I'll be damned sure that she isn't happy.

Our seafood department is a fucking mess and it's a drain on the meat department to babysit it. They moved people around because of needs at other stores. Our new seafood manager worked two weeks and came in with a doctor's note that she can't work until after she has her baby. So the piss-poor backup, Dipsy Doodle Dandy, is (not) running the show. She can't do it and she WON'T do it. Any excuse she can come up with for not getting things done or get out of doing work. I CAN'T! My BACK! "I hope I find out what's wrong with it." What's wrong with her back is that she's fat and out of shape. And her solution is to call out so she can, likely, sit on her ass, eat and get fat instead of doing any kind of stretching or going for a walk to work out the kinks.

I spent almost half the afternoon stocking and sifting through the frozen seafood case and that includes spending time in the cold as fuck walk-in freezer because ain't nobody else gonna do it. I told Boss, "You tell Laze-opotamus she better do a good frozen order tomorrow. Because if I have to check on her shit, I won't be happy and I'll be damned sure that she isn't happy.
I hate that shit. I ended up quitting a job a long time ago because the entire building would be trashed up at the end of the day, and I was the only one to clean the fucking shit. I would end up leaving an hour or two after everybody else. One woman got fired for skipping cleaning, only because she kept lying about it. Everybody else got away with it. Management got pissed at me for quitting. WTF???

Went to the store the other day to ask about some electronics I wanted to buy. Was blown off by the teenage staff and given dirty looks. Pissed me off.

Tomorrow I will fight them to make the purchase, if they are working there at the time. Why don't I go to another store? Because this one is on the way home from work, and I don't accept defeat from assholes.