WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Sorry to hear that, Rover. I hope you got some codeine or something to deal with the pain. Also, get yourself some Listerine or rinse your mouth out with salt water. Don't let that shit get infected
Yeah Scoot I'm rinsing 4 times a day, I took some painkiller on the first night but after there hasn't been much pain, I am just SO hungry.. I am going to try and eat some toast in a minute.. soup can go and fuck itself today

Last edited:

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I've had a migraine since Tuesday. On Thursday I went and got an IV with pain meds. Friday, I still felt like crap, so I filled the pain meds prescription they gave me. Today, I woke up ok. I even managed to have a fun filled day with my daughter and I managed to clean the house. But now, it's bed time. That thing is trying to take over again. I'm really done with hurting. Making a doc appointment Monday. Gotta figure this crap out!!

I hate how I have to keep my phone in a certain position just for it to charge.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I got sick yesterday, and work is piling up. I just want to sleep.

Jung

???
Premium
It’s legal in my shed.
It's still illegal here but you can basically smoke on the street and not get in trouble. Most bars here have open air courtyards in the alley, and everyone smokes in those. Shits cheap here these days too.

Crazizniac

Particinator
^ here too. Remember when it was a sellers market? The happy days are deffiny here again.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I hate you fucking pot-smoking fucks ... making me all jealous and stuff. It's my day off and I'd like nothing more than to smoke a bowl with my morning coffee. :(

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Maybe lowering my nicotine and anti anxiety medications at the same time wasn't my best idea....

I. AM.A. MONSTER.

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Maybe lowering my nicotine and anti anxiety medications at the same time wasn't my best idea....

I. AM.A. MONSTER.
AND I can't edit this so it looks like nicotine is my medication. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
^ Hmmm... Jane was awarded that medal on January 6th, 2014. Checking the Booby Thread for posts around that date, I found the following:

Boo. :thumbsdn:
That's when the medal was created and awarded for prior postings for everyone on the site. I think the thread has been mostly sanitized since then. You know what they say, "you snooze you lose!"

Crazizniac

Particinator
Extracted the passenger side rear (#4) spark plug out of a friends Ford Expedition last night. It was the only one her mechanic couldn't get because its a bitch. Took about 2 1/2 hours. When I went to start the vehicle - no fucking key. I swear to god people, never give me or any other stoner your fucking car key. We will lose it and you will need to get your spare key. That's why we have keyless entry on our own rigs.

Problem is it takes a stoner to perform really difficult repairs because we're the only ones who have the patience to complete complex procedures that are required because of idiot engineers designing stupid as shit engines that are absolutely no improvement on old Ford (or Chevy) short block engines.

FUCK

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
I hate when people say that certain video games aren't real video games. MMOs, smartphone games, console games, PC games, and Fortnite are all real games you gatekeeping nerd nazis! Get laid!