WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
There was some gay pride thing going on, I thought I would scoot around the side rather than take a massive detour, I walk this way everyday.. I had no interest whatsoever, I didn't know it was going on and wanted to get past.. suddenly some big security job smith was on top of me muttering that I don't have a wristband but I couldn't tell if he was talking to me as he wasn't looking at me, then a trio of rainbow faced coppers appeared as his back up, and now his hand is on my back and he's literally shoving me really hard with his hand towards some barriers and I'm trying to say.. okay I didn't know what this was, I just want to get past but he carried on and what I did was I jumped forward a pace, turned and screamed STOP TOUCHING ME to which he finally took his hand off.. a copper says calm down mate and then they just walked behind me to the other side of the barriers and went away

Last edited:

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
There was some gay pride thing going on, I thought I would scoot around the side rather than take a massive detour, I walk this way everyday.. I had no interest whatsoever, I didn't know it was going on and wanted to get past.. suddenly some big security job smith was on top of me muttering that I don't have a wristband but I couldn't tell if he was talking to me as he wasn't looking at me, then a trio of rainbow faced coppers appeared as his back up, and now his hand is on my back and he's literally shoving me really hard with his hand towards some barriers and I'm trying to say.. okay I didn't know what this was, I just want to get past but he carried on and what I did was I jumped forward a pace, turned and screamed STOP TOUCHING ME to which he finally took his hand off.. a copper says calm down mate and then they just walked behind me to the other side of the barriers and went away
Getting stuck in a parade sounds annoying.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Sounds like they are perfectly qualified to work for the TSA at LA international airport. Those fuckers mumble some Ebonics at you as a way of communicating then if you ask for clarification they escalate straight to screaming at you and going directly to hands on. It’s just little people trying to be big Rove. It’s the same shit everywhere.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Those fuckers mumble some Ebonics at you as a way of communicating
Yeah right, he wouldn't even look at me, his eyes darting around like he's bodyguard to the President, mumbling more into his earpiece than me.. I'm just some thing to be pushed away, I wish you had seen the look of dumbfounded shock when I shouted in his face craz

if you ask for clarification they escalate straight to screaming at you
It didn't escalate but for some reason he thought he could carry on pushing me despite my assistance that I am leaving and I just need to get to town

Getting stuck in a parade sounds annoying.
It wasn't a parade, there was some make shift stage but I couldn't see as I was that far away.

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
My day was shit. At work I had to deal with people yelling and threatening each other because they couldn't figure out how to do the job. I can't wait for this project to be completed so I can go on to another one.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Recovering from pneumonia. Don't get pneumonia. For fucks sake where does that shit even come from? I'm physically perfect, the weathers been nothing but awesome, I haven't even been smoking weed! The first part of summer is now shot, skipped a trip to the lake, shit what a fucking mess.

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
The general public are a bunch of arrogant assholes. I fucking hate the general public.

I'm not at all capable of hatred. However, if i allow myself to dwell on small negative things i begin to dislike being me. Not the physical me but conscious me. This mind. As the arm flexes to become a fist the brain becomes that which is the mind. Weak arm strong mind? Does it matter? And to whom?

Sometimes i want to end being this particular me. Not in any suicidal way. We can exist in many different ways without causing harm. But rather i wish to find what is next. To evolve. Re-exist in some strange way not yet realised. Even just changing how i can view things.

Human thought without proper training can be like having an unpredictable arm. " That makes no sense Uncle Geht." Precisely.

Unless i occupy my mind i cannot have normal thought. It has to be way out there unless i sleep, watch tv, read this crap or the like. Simple stuff, shutting down the mind chatter. The unpredictable mind.

It's not hate. Hate is a derivative of fear and that cannot be present in this mind. I'm always going to find every corner and every aspect of sentience to be interesting to say the least. Even this one. If it does not become weary or occupied there can be no rest to gain said knowledge of whatever there is.

And it keeps gehtting weirder.

...until this arm can no longer form the fist.

- Your philosophical WTF!? -

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
First day back to work after a week of vacation. My feet hurt and my legs are tired. Eight hours was too much. I was ready for a nap after six hours. LOL

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
After 12 hours at work, I came home and started to work on my lawn mower. I had to pull the motor to patch weld a leaky oil pan drain plug. While the out, I'm also doing some maintenancey things that are simply easier with the motor out.

I had already reinstalled the now fixed oil pan and the new vibration isolators, and was down to only the fan belt. There were 2 possible belts in the parts breakdown at the dealer. The belt we bet on was obviously the wrong one. That means I have to make yet another trip to the dealership to get the correct one.

I decided it was quitting time anyway, as sweat was starting to drip from the underside of my shirtsleeve.

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
People telling me to change my car oil myself instead of going to a maintenance shop. I don't have the necessary equipment or the space to keep it.

People telling me to change my car oil myself instead of going to a maintenance shop. I don't have the necessary equipment or the space to keep it.
^ nor the facility to properly dispose of the waste oil and it is possibly not even allowed or safe in the community you live in. But a little planning can make it easier. Most service centers issue coupons and some allow you to provide filters and fluids so they don’t have to mark them up. Shop around and you will save time and trouble.

ThisIsBananas

Fun With Guns!
Premium
Online UNO has always sucked and pissed me off. Every version of UNO is either single player only, or a glitched piece of shit. Even the official ones.

The official UNO game on Facebook had a hard time connecting to games last night, and kept disconnecting. I would attempt to refresh the page multiple times to fix this. Sometimes it wouldn't work.

It also has a problem accepting clicks, thinking I didn't make a choice on time and forcing me to take cards. Other people take way too long, not doing anything until after the timer runs out, but still able to play a card. Is this more server bullshit?

I just want a reliable UNO game I can play with other people.