WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

What do you hate today [2017-2018]

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I saw not one, but two squirrels get hit by cars today. :(
Grey squirrels, I'm assuming they are North American grey squirrels..

In Britain and Ireland (and Italy) we kill them sometimes for the protection of our native red squirrel

It's a losing battle and reds will be gone by 2030

1531222199784.png

how fucking sad is that.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Accidentally ship a small amount of red squirrels (10) to some university and watch them take over the local population. Thats what happened with the Black Squirrels and Kent State University in Ohio.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Accidentally ship a small amount of red squirrels (10) to some university and watch them take over the local population. Thats what happened with the Black Squirrels and Kent State University in Ohio.
Typical blacks...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
For those who are unawares … https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_squirrel … The black squirrel entirely dominates the Kent area and it's extremely rare to see a "normal" squirrel.

In the United States, the city of Kent, Ohio developed a significant black squirrel population after ten were legally imported from Canada in February 1961 by Larry Woodell, the head groundskeeper at Kent State University. They have driven out native squirrels in many areas, though they peacefully coexist with most other rodent wildlife.

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
A giant mocking balloon of Trump flown around London today by the thousands of protesters.. I found it so gross and cruel, especially how they do it with their perfectly untainted hearts and wholesome goodness .. However their was a special atmosphere at a dinner last night and our Queen greeted the President with warmth

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
This happened yesterday afternoon, but it pissed me off so much that I didn't submit my post.

I stopped at the gas station and there was a long line. While I was waiting, some guy cut me in line and kept staring at me. I wanted to say something, but instead muttered to myself that the guy was an asshole. Suddenly the woman in the front of the line turned around and gave me a dirty look. Nobody else did anything, and it pissed me off. People nowadays are so shitty and stupid.

CoprophagousCop

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium
I stopped at the gas station and there was a long line. While I was waiting, some guy cut me in line and kept staring at me.
Were you bleeding? :D

I wanted to say something, but instead muttered to myself that the guy was an asshole. Suddenly the woman in the front of the line turned around and gave me a dirty look.
The woman in front who was holding up the line probably thought you were talking to her.

Today I hate coworkers who chew loudly and then leave open bags of food in random drawers to attract bugs. >:[

Crazizniac

Particinator
Archer hates all ants; red, black, army, Aunt Sally, you name it.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Man, fuck this place. (work) The past couple days, it’s like a contest to see who can be the biggest jackass.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Man, fuck this place. (work) The past couple days, it’s like a contest to see who can be the biggest jackass.
Same here. Temps acting like they know everything, act like they are in charge, and talk down to everybody.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
I was grumpy and having Gordon Ramsay moments, this morning. The meat cooler was a mess and it was a bitch to reorganize the skids because The Carts Are FUCKING SIDEWAYS! I was doing markdowns, got to the ground beef and had to dig and root through the shelves. IT'S NOT FUCKING ROTATED! I got to the value pack chicken section and it wasn't rotated. FUCK! I walked away from that because there wasn't anything to mark down and decided it was Boss' job to fix it, since he partially created it in the first place. I had some packs of rib eye steaks on the table that needed to be trimmed around the edges because the meat facility doesn't cut off the bone straps and rib meat. Boss asked me why I had them there. BECAUSE THEY'RE TURNING FUCKING GREEN!

After my lunch break, Boss found some marinated boneless turkey breasts that were labelled as pork shoulder butts. I didn't notice the mistake while I was going through the department but I was mainly focused on sell-by dates. On second thought, those marinated turkey breasts were on a dolly in the cooler and hadn't made it to the shelf. They were weighed and labelled Thursday afternoon and it sure as fuck wasn't me who did it. Too many mistakes. Too much aggravation.

Boss said he'll be glad when Dave comes back from vacation, so I won't be as grumpy. LOL